The guys catch three ghosts at a chocolate factory bust and Slimer accidentally releases them from the containment unit. The ghosts try to get revenge on the Ghostbusters by driving them out of business. The ghosts eventually go to a toy factory to summon some big help. That's when things really get out of control.
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- Though never named in the script, the female ghost is called Snarg.
- Peter's line of "Somebody seen a ghost?" is a reference to the first movie.
- Ghosts R Us was the first episode aired on ABC.
- The first appearance of Ecto-2, the Ghostbusters helicopter.
- The song used in this episode is Driving Me Crazy by Tahiti.
- Ray Stantz: Hey Egon, ever gotten around to taking those flying lessons?
- Egon Spengler: No.
- Ray Stantz: Just checking!
- Egon Spengler: Aim for the monkey!