For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By jughead80
Bo Holbrook wrote: Hey,
Does anyone have a high res scan of the sticker sheet for the toy proton pack from kenner?

i just recently bought a sheet of stickers from some store online and it arrived today. ill get it scaned and make a post for you. i know there was one other person who was looking for these as well.
By Bo Holbrook
jughead80 wrote:
Bo Holbrook wrote: Hey,
Does anyone have a high res scan of the sticker sheet for the toy proton pack from kenner?

i just recently bought a sheet of stickers from some store online and it arrived today. ill get it scaned and make a post for you. i know there was one other person who was looking for these as well.

You are a god among men sir.
By jughead80
well i figured if i had a RBG pack without stickers i would kill for these. and i got a pretty good deal ($5) so i figure why not spread the love.

plus ive only been on these boards for about a month but im finding that im here everyday just reading everything. ive REALLY gotten back into GB big time as of late. now i just need to find some way of getting a pack and trap together.....
By joeghostbuster
okay, it seems no one else is really working on this, so I'll throw my hat into the ring - today I received a battered faded RGB toy Proton Pack in the mail - I was under the impression that it had no labels, based on the photo in the ebay auction - but there several labels in the box, and although they are scratched and faded, I scanned them anyway - then I went one step further... I recreated the top left decal in photoshop, here are the results...

ImageImageImageImage
(L to R - original, recreated, screw version, scanned labels)

(I also have the "triforce" decal, it's stuck to the pke meter that came with the pack)

I decided to alter it slightly, as I didn't like the bold lines on the wires of the original decal

if there's enough interest in this, I will recreate all of the decals on the pack/gun, and offer a downloadble/printable pdf un-official decal sheet, with exact size decals (I have the pack so I can measure each decal spot) - as of right now I only have a few of the labels, but Ive found various highres photos of RGB packs in good condition, and could use those to get started - obviously I would love if it any of you would like to help by contributing scans of loose decals you might have, or good quality photos of the decals on the pack...
Last edited by joeghostbuster on September 16th, 2008, 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CaptCyan liked this
By joeghostbuster
thanks!

here is another I did in a few minutes, i'll try to do some more tonight

ImageImage
original, recreated

I changed the black dot to a screw, I might go back and change the first (purple w/ wire) decal to have screws...

I could do some really crazy detailed labels, but they would look out of place on these little plastic packs, that's why I'm basically redoing them in the same "simple" style, but giving them a clean crisp update...
CaptCyan liked this
By Juan Martinez
Nice. I'm glad someone has some labels and has put them on the board. I still need to come put with some money and buy some rgb stuff still MIP so I can send off the labels to reprolabels.com and get some remade and mass produced.
By Mjollnir
Thats awesome man. Thanks for the refurbished stickers.
By joeghostbuster
UPDATE:

ImageImageImage

I believe this is it - I'll set them all up on 1 sheet this weekend for easier printing and post the file monday

I cut them all out of my decal paper last night with an exacto knife, came out pretty decent though I'd like to have them reprinted professionally on glossy decal paper

L: pack after cleaning, before labels
R: pack w/ new labels by me!
CaptCyan liked this
By 80sguy
joeghostbuster wrote:i dont actually offer sheets for sale, i just scanned and recreated the labels w/ photoshop - perhaps I can put them all on one easy to download sheet and you can take the file to a print company and they can print them on decal paper for you
That'd be a good idea actually. Considering with all the graphics done, it'd be one page just to print 1 label. They look awesome though, better than the original. Great job~
By kind2311
joe, these are so awesome i cant believe i just found this thread! thank you thank you thank you!

3 questions

is there any way you could post a pic of the no-ghost logo without the blue around it? i dont think the original had it and I have a kenner pack/thrower I've painted black that i'd like to stick it on.

second, I know the large red circle was included with the original sticker sheet, but whats it for? i dont see where that goes on the pack.

last, were you ever able to make a PDF with the labels scaled for the pack?

thanks again man, these are kickass!
kind2311 wrote:

second, I know the large red circle was included with the original sticker sheet, but whats it for? i dont see where that goes on the pack.
The circle your referring to is one of two that were on the cyclotron,they are both on the same sticker the only red circle that was separated from the rest was the small one that goes in the middle of the cyclotron hope that helps you some I'll let joe chime in on the rest since he started the thread! :cool:

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]