For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By mikegb1984x
Joeghostbuster I love how u have refurbished these labels, like them better than the originals. I was wondering if u could possibly re-post the lable for the gun (the one that goes on top) would really apreciate it. Thanks joe
By Pony
Vincenzo330 wrote::) Maybe I'll do it for you since I'm such a nice guy ;)
Finishing an RGB pack for my son, did you by chance get these on to one sheet yet? I can print them out one by one, but I thought I'd ask before I did.
By Pony
Yeah, I saw his for sale thread and the price is excellent, but I already have the vinyl paper and I have a printer so I thought if I could just find the full sheet with all the updates that joeghostbuster made to the labels then I would be golden. No big deal though, I'll just attempt to photoshop a sheet myself, or print them off one by one.
okay, here is a sheet of my decals. I still say you're better off just buying them from Capt (he is the only one Ive given approval too, there are individuals selling my designed decals on ebay that didnt ask me permission) but if you want to print them yourself, here is the file.

pdf download - https://rapidshare.com/files/2098720520/sheetprint.pdf

enjoy! and dont ask me about these anymore, lol...
CaptCyan liked this
By Pony
Hey thanks man, I really appreciate the sheet and your permission to use it. I can assure you that these are for personal use only. I certainly would have ordered from Capt. but because I already have the supplies and printer it's more cost effective (even with the Captain's great price) for me to do it myself.
By Chapel976
joeghostbuster wrote:okay, here is a sheet of my decals. I still say you're better off just buying them from Capt (he is the only one Ive given approval too, there are individuals selling my designed decals on ebay that didnt ask me permission) but if you want to print them yourself, here is the file.

pdf download - https://rapidshare.com/files/2098720520/sheetprint.pdf

enjoy! and dont ask me about these anymore, lol...
rapidshare link is down
By BRD 527
Venkler stantzmore wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 5:53 pm I know this thread is super old. But I just recovered my old rgb proton pack. Is there any way to get these stickers?
I got a set of reproduction stickers off Ebay a couple years ago

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]