Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Logan XI
Received my GB2 holster this week, had to file down one of the buckles to get it to fit easily but overall very happy with the purchase. I would happily buy from him again!

Thanks Momeraths24!
By da_rambler20
Ordered/paid for the Matty Trap conversion on September 9. I was told it would ship no later than 30 days after payment. We are now at 36 days past payment and I understand it is an extremely busy time of year for him. I have sent emails, PMs, and even posted in his threads looking for an update. I have no problem with that. But we are getting close to the 45 day PayPal window and all I really need is a status update. A little communication about the status of an order goes A LONG WAY with me.

I really look forward to my kit because his work looks top notch. Just need a little info to ease my troubled mind. LOL.

Thanks in advance Franchesky. Please get back to me.
By momeraths24
da_rambler20 wrote:Ordered/paid for the Matty Trap conversion on September 9. I was told it would ship no later than 30 days after payment. We are now at 36 days past payment and I understand it is an extremely busy time of year for him. I have sent emails, PMs, and even posted in his threads looking for an update. I have no problem with that. But we are getting close to the 45 day PayPal window and all I really need is a status update. A little communication about the status of an order goes A LONG WAY with me.

I really look forward to my kit because his work looks top notch. Just need a little info to ease my troubled mind. LOL.

Thanks in advance Franchesky. Please get back to me.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... &start=300

Your post was answered in this thread. Please remember that this is the crazy Halloween season and I'm working hard to get as many orders completed as possible before Halloween.

As I stated, I'll post an update picture for you and all the ordered Matty items.

Franchesky
By da_rambler20
Got my Matty trap conversion today and it's perfect. Fits great and hold solid on the belt. Franchesky even called me to let me know when it was shipping. Thanks!!!
By fvanhooser
Ordered a Matty GB2 V hook a week before Halloween and it got to me on Halloween. The quality was perfect and installed in moments!!! Great work and expect more orders from me very soon!!! Highly suggested seller!!!!
By Grimmy GB
I placed an order for an MT500 long holster and a few banjos. He kept me up to date on the entire process which involved pictures of one of the banjos that was damaged in the clean up process. He ended up making a new one. There was a slightly longer wait because of this but let me tell you, it was WELL worth the wait.
I'm hoping to purchase some other items in the near future.
Thanks, Franchesky!
momeraths24 liked this
By caleconners83
I'm regretfully writing this review on my experience with Franchesky. In Nov. of 2013 I paid him a total of $474.00 for an aluminum thrower. I knew going in that this would take some time to complete, as it's a complex item to fabricate, and this isn't his 9-5, but a side job. First complaint I have is that every update I received from him, I had to contact him to find out how it was going. There would be periods of time in excess of 2 months where I would not hear from him. I completely understand that life happens; we get sick, we go on vacations, etc, etc. all I wanted was a heads up from time to time, a realistic turnaround time frame, and for it to be stuck to, don't tell me that it'll be ready to be shipped by next week all for me to still be waiting on it 2 weeks later with no updates from you. So in February of 2015, I emailed him and informed him that I simply wanted a refund, and 2 split loom locking systems; as Franchesky's stuff does look top shelf in his pics, and so he wouldn't feel like his time was wasted. the date is now March 16, 2015; and all I have received from him is a $100 partial refund. I've tried being reasonable, I feel like I've given ample time for both the gun to be manufactured, and for him to provide me a refund, yet I feel I have to hound him for info on my refund, as I have yet to get the remainder of my money, or the two SLLS. I'm not sure what to think, as I hate to put this out there, but I feel like I've been put on the back burner.
By momeraths24
caleconners83 wrote:I'm regretfully writing this review on my experience with Franchesky. In Nov. of 2013 I paid him a total of $474.00 for an aluminum thrower. I knew going in that this would take some time to complete, as it's a complex item to fabricate, and this isn't his 9-5, but a side job. First complaint I have is that every update I received from him, I had to contact him to find out how it was going. There would be periods of time in excess of 2 months where I would not hear from him. I completely understand that life happens; we get sick, we go on vacations, etc, etc. all I wanted was a heads up from time to time, a realistic turnaround time frame, and for it to be stuck to, don't tell me that it'll be ready to be shipped by next week all for me to still be waiting on it 2 weeks later with no updates from you. So in February of 2015, I emailed him and informed him that I simply wanted a refund, and 2 split loom locking systems; as Franchesky's stuff does look top shelf in his pics, and so he wouldn't feel like his time was wasted. the date is now March 16, 2015; and all I have received from him is a $100 partial refund. I've tried being reasonable, I feel like I've given ample time for both the gun to be manufactured, and for him to provide me a refund, yet I feel I have to hound him for info on my refund, as I have yet to get the remainder of my money, or the two SLLS. I'm not sure what to think, as I hate to put this out there, but I feel like I've been put on the back burner.
The rest of your refund will be sent out in the next couple of day.
By Matt Campbell
I ordered a "Venkman's GB1 Trap Leather Holster" from Franchesky/momeraths24 because of its bigger belt loops for my GB2 belt, it arrived a couple of weeks ago and fits my belt like I hoped it would, its good craftsmanship and I like it.
By Grimmy GB
So I have to leave an awesome review for this guy. We ordered Spengler specific parts with the twist of the GB2 ion arm (like the other packs). I have to say that his parts are, quite frankly, amazing. Super clean and easy to disassemble for painting. The turn around was ridiculously quick and he kept us updated throughout the entire process. I seriously wish ALL prop makers would do this!

Side note...you guys should keep your eyes open for future projects by Franchesky ;)

Thanks dude!
momeraths24 liked this
By gbchef
Recieved my leather order from Franchesky...man is it beautiful! Got an mt500 holster, and game pack holsters. Very happy customer!! Already have another leather order placed :)
momeraths24 liked this
By pyhasanon
Bought my second Trap Holster from him recently, but this time I needed a custom... wider, longer belt slots and a longer strap... he easily accommodated my request with few questions asked, but then I also threw in another detail - I needed it by the end of the month! Not only did he whip it up really quick, despite my extra details, but he also sent me constant updates of the process and even delivered it several days earlier than expected! Truly impressed! Thanks once again, Franchesky!

By gbchef
Last week I received another leather order from Franchesky. This time I ordered the Thrower holster and sound level meter holster. They are both amazing! Before that I purchased the game pack holsters and MT500 holster, they are top notch as well. Everything I have ever purchased, be it leather or metal, from Franchesky has been of amazing quality. His products are well worth any wait you may have and I was kept well informed during the process.
By Riggs45
I ordered a trap holster in a bit of a hurry.. Had it turned around and shipped Canada inside of 10 days!!! Completely blown away by how efficient he is!! Top quality product as well. Highly recommended!!
By barison82
Just received my GB trap holster, complete Matty package, PKE holster and fobs and the quality of the work is just outstanding - the aluminium is finished beautifully and cut so accurately; the battery plate is a perfect fit for the Matty trap, and it looks awesome on the belt. The trap is fixed to the V-Hook like a limpet! Well worth the wait and I highly recommend Franchesky to anyone looking for top quality goods :)
momeraths24 liked this
By S2KJAY
Like usual, Franchesky does AMAZING work... Can't let go of these things! Thanks soooo much bro you made my dreams come true! These things are on point. Also, shipping time and build time frame was reasonable. But really, who cares as long as you get your hands on his products! Halloweens gonna be SICK this year...

By Ultimate_Cupcake
Got my trap holster kit, delived in time for Halloween, works perfectly even in this rush time you could see the effort he put in to make a fantastic product would buy from again
By kapiko
I have ordered 2 of the trap holsters and I was always satisfied. In case I will need more, I will definitely order from you again!
Keep up the great work!
By kapiko
I ordered 2 of Matty complete package holsters and on both occasions I was very happy .
I will definitely order more if I'll ever need them . Excellent work!
By Mike Decay
Franchesky hooked me up with a matty trap holster full package. It was a flawless smooth transaction that went fast and was shipped and got here before Halloween. Thank you so much Franchesky...made my day when it showed up. :)
By csullivan1980
From momeraths24 I've ordered the following items:

GB2 V-Hook: Fulfilled
Split-less loom Locking System: Fulfilled
Small Aluminum Knob: Cancelled my order.

Communication with Momeraths24 can be spotty. There are points where I remember I wouldn't' receive updates for a couple weeks and when I did get in touch the item had not been made yet.

Most recently I ordered a small knob for the extension level and Momerath24 said, "I can do that no problem". That was mid-November 2015.

I knew that it could take some time due to other orders before me but when it got to December I still had not received an invoice or any update. On December 29th, I wrote on his Proton Pack Parts thread asking for an update on my order. No reply, but shortly after I noticed he had replied to other comments and taking more orders.

It is now February and I still have not heard anything nor have I received an invoice. Fortunately I was able to get the small knob for my extension lever but from Freeky Geeky within two weeks of ordering it.
By momeraths24
Oh my!... Totally did not meant to be so rude to you csullivan1980.

I'm glad that you received your PAID items (at least I hope you like them) and I apologize for not sending you the NON-PAID gun knob. Completely my fault...

Thank you for your feedback.

Franchesky

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]