For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By wisemonk
I have been doing Ghostbusters props and I love the movies, but it just seems lonely with only one. Are there any other fellow Ghostbusters in the Charleston, WV area?
By CNC Ghostbusters
We're down here in Winston Salem, NC. I'm not sure if you're the same Virginia GB franchise that promised me on MySpace they'd help me make a proton pack, but we're close so I wouldn't mind meeting up at conventions or anything if it were ever possible.

Heroes Con of Charlotte, NC is taking place in June. You missed the Greensboro geek con, What The Hell Con back in Feb. You should go. It's tiny, but it's free, and still great fun. Well, then again, the drive probably isn't worth it, ha ha ha...
By Akekazori
Clarksburg as well. I've been seeing an Ecto-van driving 'round here lately, which is pretty sweet.

Not many of us, but we're definitely around. \m/
By Galcyon
I'm in the Oak Hill/Beckley Area. Starting work on my first proton pack and uniform this winter. Didn't do anything for halloween this year so I hope to make up for it next year.
By Galcyon
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

wvwolfman1981 wrote:Hi. I'm a big fan and live in the Princeton area. My whole family dressed up as Ghostbusters for Halloween it was great.
I saw the Game Style Pack you are offering on Ebay... that thing is beautiful! I'm just starting work on my first pack.
By Mattax
I'm in Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley but probably still 4 hrs away with the mountains. I am slowly building my ghostbuster and hope to have it completed by next Halloween.

There's an event coming up in Roanoke, VA in February and the ghostbusters are invited. That's just a trip down 77 and depending on which way you want to go back up 81 or down 64 and 81.
By flynn
For those in the Clarksburg area, I have family in Salem right near by. I'll be up that way for the holidays, (arriving on the 18th and leaving on the 30th) so if any of you would like to meet up somewhere for dinner one evening let me know.
By DonstonSmalls
West Virginia is not the Western part of Virginia as some may think...We dont have Ronoake or Clarkesburg in our state...common mistake :)

Anyhoo My Fellow WV GBs I was thinking... maybe we could unite under our own banner like some of the other GBs in other areas have. Ya know incorperate our state flag or seal or something into the GB logo, and possibly make a patch for e WVGB uniform! If anyone is interested in getting together and making this happen I say lets get on the ball! Maybe we could meet up and Talk GB sometime...maybe meet in Charleston or Beckley or somewhere else.... Lets make our own "GB franchise" and possibly meet up at cons, halloween and such!
By Mattax
DonstonSmalls wrote:West Virginia is not the Western part of Virginia as some may think...We dont have Ronoake or Clarkesburg in our state...common mistake :)

No, but you have Bluefield and Elkins and Charleston and... you get the point. We know where you are, we were just offering up the fact we are closer to you than most other GBfans out there. And there was an event close enough for you to travel to.

Spread the love brother! Welcome to GBfans!
By DonstonSmalls
Good Call man...I dont mean to come off as short (Well I am 5' 5" LOL) but I get this conversation alot "Hey Im from West virginia" "Oh the state with the original 13 colonies?" "No...the other Virginia..." it gets old... so sorry if I come off as ill tempered...nothin meant by it :):blush: but yeah...Im thinking of getting into the con scene and hitting up some events and will hopefully get to meet some GB brothers out there....maybe compare war stories on packs and such.... mine may not be accurate but there is alot of blood sweat and tears in it and it is constantly evolving..... sorry about the rambling Im tired....Im gonna shut up now..... :sigh:
By Oherian
I'm on the western edge of the state, in Huntington. I have a pack and uniform -- both hardly screen-accurate, and I'm waiting on the arduino project to replace the lighting and sound on the pack. I'd be interested in a patch if there's someone who can design one.
By wvwolfman1981
For those who are intrested I am currently working on a WV ghostbusters patch. I will post pics once complete but not likely to sell any time soon. Just want to get the patch perfected and see if people like it. It will most likely incorporate the ghost with a coon skin cap and musket just like the Mountaineer.
By RayStantzLover
Hi! I'm from the Marion County area, but sometimes around the summer and winter I feel like a Virginian local everytime I go down to VB for vacation 'cuz most of my family's from there.
Anyhoo, I am glad to be a GB fanatic and proud to be a part of this community; right now I am working on a new Ghostbusters fanfiction novel, if anyone has any questions about it feel free to leave a message at my profile at anytime and I would be glad to explain a few things about it.
By 304GB
I found some WV GB YEAAA lol I am from the eastern panhandle anyone interested in creating our own franchise for the WV area ? Also WVGB feel free to contact me with a msg or friend request . :cool:
By MotherPussBucket
I love that we're so spread out! Well, Joe and I are working on getting the whole group together. Its taking a bit longer then we thought...
By 304GB
well man just let me know I will for sure join in some how or way :) also check out the the west virginia facebook page I created not much but its something you know . Just look it up if you can . I will post link sometime if you cant find it I tried to post link but for some reason it didnt work . :cool:
By Sebastian Arms
304GB,

I have been know to 'bust' around the Martinsburg area and even got a few pics with some of the men in blue there laste Halloween. Are you in that area?

Cheers

Sebastian

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]