Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Nomake Wan
Hey there everybody,

Hailing from the wild and wacky world of southern California I've been a fan of the franchise since I was a little kid, having grown up on the original film and the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon. Always wanted gear of my own, and was lucky enough to own the Trendmasters pack (though the inaccuracies drove me batty!). But now, what a time to be alive if you're still a kid inside and want some gear to get bustin' with!

At the moment I've got a Hasbro wand that's torn apart and strewn all over my lab bench, and I intend to do a build thread on it eventually once it's done. There are a lot of neat tricks that I've used to get screen-accurate components onto it without completely destroying it or resorting to superglue, and I'm excited to share those findings with everyone.

In the meantime, see all you fine folks around! Less than a week until Frozen Empire, can't wait!
Nomake Wan wrote: March 15th, 2024, 8:18 am Hey there everybody,

Hailing from the wild and wacky world of southern California I've been a fan of the franchise since I was a little kid, having grown up on the original film and the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon. Always wanted gear of my own, and was lucky enough to own the Trendmasters pack (though the inaccuracies drove me batty!). But now, what a time to be alive if you're still a kid inside and want some gear to get bustin' with!

At the moment I've got a Hasbro wand that's torn apart and strewn all over my lab bench, and I intend to do a build thread on it eventually once it's done. There are a lot of neat tricks that I've used to get screen-accurate components onto it without completely destroying it or resorting to superglue, and I'm excited to share those findings with everyone.

In the meantime, see all you fine folks around! Less than a week until Frozen Empire, can't wait!
Hello, I'm glad you have the same interest as a fan of this movie. That was my whole childhood. Welcome to this forum
Nomake Wan liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]