Was lucky enough to score the limited availability Haslab pack yesterday and would like to put a uniform together. I’m based in the UK and as you can imagine from the first sentence, I’m pretty much wiped out funds wise! There are several sites out there selling ex military suits from all over the world, and really cheaply too, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything that has the right basic silhouette (it’s never going to be scrutinised for accuracy) and doesn’t cost the earth?

Many thanks in advance!
gamera1968 liked this
mardin_chatzuk wrote: December 21st, 2023, 9:29 am Any CWU 27/P flight suit will have the right overall look and almost all the correct details. I always recommend used military-issue Nomex suits, which can reliably be found cheap on eBay, because I feel their color is better than the other common options.
Seconded. It's also worth checking your local army surplus stores; got lucky at one a couple of years ago as they had a variety of sizes of UK issue, Nomex CWU 27/P in tan. Picked mine up for around £65 IIR.
Even if they don't have them in tan (most common seems to be green), at least you can try one on to figure out your size, as flight-suit sizing is weird (EG, 42R).
Add a search filter/alert on eBay and VINTED for CWU 27/P, sometimes it can take a while to find one in the size you want but you’ll get one eventually. In the meantime just get a tan portwest coverall. It’ll do fine for now and many people I know in the ghost busting community wear them. They are about £20-25.
gamera1968 liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]