Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I was watching the red letter media review of Creepshow and I had an interesting idea. What if a family like the one from "Father's Day" in Creepshow hired the Ghostbusters. Maybe the father is a ghost instead of a zombie. What do the guys do when they figure out the spirit's motivation and goal? Do they bail? Do the job but gouge the family? Do the job and alert the police? Thoughts?
In the context of the 1986 and 1997 cartoons, if the Ghostbusters worked out that something nefarious was taking place regarding their client, or the job they were on, they seemed to take a firm stand against the person who was doing the scheming... See Look Homeward, Ray, Ghost BustedBustman's Holiday, Casting the Runes, The True Face of a Monster and Heart of Darkness as strong examples.

As for the live-action team, it's trickier to definitively say due to the smaller number of live-action examples we have to work with... I'd like to believe they'd generally aim for the moral highground.
If they found out their employer was not on the level I'd believe they'd let them know to their face. They may also let the ghost go if they found out it was peaceful rather than malevolent.

There was a phone conversation near the start of Ghostbusters: The Video Game where Janine informed a potential customer that the Ghostbusters don't summon spirits to retrieve combinations to safes, so that may give some insight into what the live-action team would and wouldn't do for customers.
Assisting the Family: The Ghostbusters, being professionals in dealing with supernatural entities, might choose to help the family despite the ghost's malevolent nature. They could devise a plan to contain or neutralize the ghost while ensuring the safety of the family members. Their ultimate goal would be to resolve the situation and bring peace to the householdconnections puzzle

Overall, good to know Mondo is still chugging alon[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]