Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Greetings friends!

I am heading to the US to spend two weeks with my fiancée again next September, and we both want to go visit NYC during then. I am planning on getting a hotel for a night or 2 so we can stay there for 3 days, and one of those 3 days I wanna spend visiting locations from the GB Franchise.

Now Obviously the firehouse, the library and 55 central park west "spook central" are on the list, but what other locations are a must visit that I can all see in 1 day?

I am asking this now as I like to plan early so that I know how much dosh I need, and only have to focus on that part anymore for the rest of the year.

Anyways, lemme know what locations I should put on the route, and have a wonderful day/night
It's relatively easy to do all the biggies in one day - my wife and I managed it back in 2018. Working roughly north to south we did:

- Columbia University
- Lincoln Center
- 55 Central Park West
- Columbus Circle
- Times Square and Madame Tussauds (these are video game and ATC based, so perhaps optional based on your preferences!)
- New York Public Library
- Washington Square Park
- The Firehouse
- City Hall and GB2 court house and the "run some red lights" place
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Staten Island ferry at night for the statue of liberty and lower Manhattan views

There was time for photos and lunch and stuff because Manhattan Island isn't really that big compared to some other places and it was a nice if full on day.
Last edited by robbritton on October 17th, 2023, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadderek, Rasponov liked this
It's a fun day trip, absolutely able to see everything (at a comfy pace) you could want GB related.
Rasponov liked this
Here's what you can do if you fancy visiting most or all of them:

Ghostbusters:
•The Firehouse (14 North Moore Street, Franklin Street Subway Station)
•The New York Public Library (475th Fifth Avenye, 42nd Street - Bryant Park Subway Station / 5th Avenue - Bryant Park Subway Station)
•Columbia University (116th Street - Columbia University Subway Station)
-Weaver Hall = Havemeyer Hall, northwestern corner of the campus.
-The steps where Ray and Peter drink after they've been fired = Kent Hall, on the eastern side of the campus by Low Memorial Library.

•Lincoln Center (66th Street - Lincoln Center Subway Station)
•The Shandor Building (55 Central Park West, 66th Street - Lincoln Center Subway Station)
•Tavern on the Green (West 67th Street, 66th Street - Lincoln Center Subway Station)
•Columbus Circle (59th Street - Columbus Circle Subway Station)
•Rockefeller Center (47th - 50th Streets - Rockefeller Center Subway Station)
• Times Square (49th Street Subway Station)
•City Hall (City Hall Park, Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station)
•City Hall Loading Dock (The David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station)

Ghostbusters II:
•The Manhattan Museum of Art (National Museum of the American Indian, former Alexander Hamilton U.S. Customs House, 1 Bowling Green, Bowling Green Subway Station)
•Van Horne Station (City Hall Subway Station loop [visual inspiration for the station] - stay on the 6 Train when it departs Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station heading downtown, as it'll swing through the station before heading back uptown)
•Venkman's apartment (644 Broadway, Broadway - Lafayette Subway Station)
•Dana's apartment (325 East 77th Street, 72nd Street Subway Station)
•Carriage stop on First Avenue (First Avenue & 77th Street, 72nd Street Subway Station)
•Washington Square Park monster (Washington Square Park, West 4th Street - Washington Square Subway Station)
•Courthouse (Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse, 40 Centre Street, Chambers Street Subway Station)
robbritton wrote: October 17th, 2023, 2:00 am- Times Square and Madame Tussauds (these are video game and ATC based, so perhaps optional based on your preferences!)
Is there still a Ghostbusters presence at Madame Tussauds? I thought it left when the Void closed.
Rasponov liked this
Kingpin wrote: October 17th, 2023, 12:00 pm Here's what you can do if you fancy visiting most or all of them:

Ghostbusters:
•The Firehouse (14 North Moore Street, Franklin Street Subway Station)
•The New York Public Library (475th Fifth Avenye, 42nd Street - Bryant Park Subway Station / 5th Avenue - Bryant Park Subway Station)
•Columbia University (116th Street - Columbia University Subway Station)
-Weaver Hall = Havemeyer Hall, northwestern corner of the campus.
-The steps where Ray and Peter drink after they've been fired = Kent Hall, on the eastern side of the campus by Low Memorial Library.

•Lincoln Center (66th Street - Lincoln Center Subway Station)
•The Shandor Building (55 Central Park West, 66th Street - Lincoln Center Subway Station)
•Tavern on the Green (West 67th Street, 66th Street - Lincoln Center Subway Station)
•Columbus Circle (59th Street - Columbus Circle Subway Station)
•Rockefeller Center (47th - 50th Streets - Rockefeller Center Subway Station)
• Times Square (49th Street Subway Station)
•City Hall (City Hall Park, Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station)
•City Hall Loading Dock (The David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station)

Ghostbusters II:
•The Manhattan Museum of Art (National Museum of the American Indian, former Alexander Hamilton U.S. Customs House, 1 Bowling Green, Bowling Green Subway Station)
•Van Horne Station (City Hall Subway Station loop [visual inspiration for the station] - stay on the 6 Train when it departs Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station heading downtown, as it'll swing through the station before heading back uptown)
•Venkman's apartment (644 Broadway, Broadway - Lafayette Subway Station)
•Dana's apartment (325 East 77th Street, 72nd Street Subway Station)
•Carriage stop on First Avenue (First Avenue & 77th Street, 72nd Street Subway Station)
•Washington Square Park monster (Washington Square Park, West 4th Street - Washington Square Subway Station)
•Courthouse (Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse, 40 Centre Street, Chambers Street Subway Station)
robbritton wrote: October 17th, 2023, 2:00 am- Times Square and Madame Tussauds (these are video game and ATC based, so perhaps optional based on your preferences!)
Is there still a Ghostbusters presence at Madame Tussauds? I thought it left when the Void closed.
I thought I’d seen recent photos of the ATC waxworks in there, I could easily be wrong though. We went after the Void had left and it was all still in otherwise, that was five years ago, though! It’s still on the site as an attraction, for what it’s worth: https://www.madametussauds.com/new-york ... stbusters/
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]