I thought I came across a video the other day of someone opening it up and showing the (limited) inner guts. I can't seem to remember where but if I come across it again, I'll post it.

Just an FYI, I also came across someone who was warning people that the screws Spirit used to secure the ion arm were very small and stubby and because of that, the ion arm is easy to accidentally snap off if you're not careful with it.
This pack being something to just do some light modding and have it as a loaner pack, I didn't want to strip it down and do a whole repaint. Which would be the ideal way to do it, especially with a cyclotron slip on. Being that it's molded plastic, it's gonna be kinda hard to find a paint that will match without standing out too much. I am gonna be adding some 3d printed parts. So I think I'm gonna start with probably Krylon Fusion Satin or semi flat. I think just flat black will stand out a bit.
If you're following @ghostbustersgear on IG, he's released a few videos already of his FS Spirit build. He's fabricated a motherboard and now a more accurate cyclotron/bumper, and has had shown his process on a few live videos you can still access on his profile.
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]