Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
I posted a more open-ended thread about collections, but here's MY collection in toto. After 15 years, I finally retrieved everything from my parents' storage unit. Once I move again, I'll probably display everything (somehow). In the mean time, it will all go back in footlockers. I definitely need to add it all to my insurance policy.

Out of frame: Matty Collector PKE, Trap, original figures, and my 3 x Proton Packs (2 x OLD Hotshot/Rhett Martin packs and 1 x Hasbro/Spengler Pack).

In terms of action figures, ghosts, and vehicles, I have everything including the red and blue variants of Slimed Heroes Ray and the Green Ghost (Slimer). Oh yeah...and I've got two color variants of Deluxe Eduardo (Extreme Ghostbusters). I don't currently plan to make it a 100% MOC/MIB collection unless my obsessive compulsive streak gets the better of me.

[EDIT: Dammit! I just realized I don't have the Ghost Sweeper. I had it as a kid and misremembered. I might just buy it loose if I can find a complete one.] [EDIT EDIT: I ended up buying one NIB (subsequent posts).]

Except for five items (mentioned below) I bought everything between 2003 and 2005ish. The more common items have doubled or tripled in price by average eBay listings. Many items now go for 5-10 times more. I think I paid $75 for the firehouse NIB and something similar for each of the Ecto-Glow figures.

I've got everything but the Finger Popper Fiends, which I've rarely seen and almost don't count. They came in so many color variants, they're not worth chasing down (IMO). I don't really consider them part of the action figure line anyway.

I just got the Gobblin' Goblins, Ecto-3, and Ecto-500 in the mail (I definitely spent some money on them). Those pretty much round out the collection. I never owned the Goblin figures, and my Echo-3/Ecto-500 were last seen in my step-mother's basement 20+ years ago. Next time I visit home, I'll check to see if I still have them loose. The same goes for the all the blasters, traps, etc. I may or may not replace the "life sized" toys if they're no longer there. At least I've got all the figures and accessories.

I may liquidate all this down the road (post-retirement), but I might as well get a few years of enjoyment out of just having the collection.

Last edited by Egon’s_Contraption on May 21st, 2023, 6:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Coover5, ccv66 liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]