By KingTorg
Does anyone know if there's anybody still making/selling 3D printed pieces for the gap left behind when you remove the fake rubber tape on the rear grip of the Spengler wand? I see lots of options for 3D printed grips that cover up the whole length of the grip but I've seen some older videos that talk about shops that used to offer just a piece to fill the gap. But from my limited search skills, I haven't found anything. Somebody mentioned a shop named "Nerdy Notionz" that used to do them but it seems they are no longer active on Etsy and I don't know if there's another way to reach them (or if they even still do that stuff).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Nerdy Notions is Zander Price. He's one of the moderators in the Spengler's Workshop Facebook group (see link in my signature). He was poorly for a few weeks so was late sending out printed orders (despite having hundreds of them successfully fulfilled in the past). But people were impatient, complained to Etsy before making contact with seller, they then suspended the store and Zander couldn't then even see who had ordered to communicate with. Some people got a refund AND their orders. Others needed to be tracked down manually via email/Facebook to see if they still wanted the item or the refund. Utterly stupid series of events all because people expect Amazon Prime next day delivery for handmade products. He's back to health and still making them though.
KingTorg liked this
By tobycj
Mercifull wrote: April 17th, 2023, 2:22 am Nerdy Notions is Zander Price. He's one of the moderators in the Spengler's Workshop Facebook group (see link in my signature). He was poorly for a few weeks so was late sending out printed orders (despite having hundreds of them successfully fulfilled in the past). But people were impatient, complained to Etsy before making contact with seller, they then suspended the store and Zander couldn't then even see who had ordered to communicate with. Some people got a refund AND their orders. Others needed to be tracked down manually via email/Facebook to see if they still wanted the item or the refund. Utterly stupid series of events all because people expect Amazon Prime next day delivery for handmade products. He's back to health and still making them though.
Unfortunately that seems to be on the rise the last year or so. Maybe the influx of Haslab backers into the community who have never experienced having to wait months for handmade items before, and suddenly expect that all the prop makers in the GB community are next day delivery. Personally I don't take money for orders until they're in hand and ready to post, but I don't use etsy so avoid them being a pain in the arse with stuff like this!
KingTorg, oidoglr liked this
Mercifull wrote: April 17th, 2023, 2:22 am Nerdy Notions is Zander Price. He's one of the moderators in the Spengler's Workshop Facebook group (see link in my signature).
Thank you! Unfortunate about all the drama. I know first hand how unrealistic some people's expectations can be.

I don't have an account on Facebook. Do you know if there's an e-mail or other way to contact Zander if I wanted to place an order with him? Appreciate the info, guys!
He's uploaded the file here if you have a friend willing to print for you? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4601506

But no-one should be selling it commercially other than him due to the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
KingTorg liked this

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]