By mike_waclo
Can anyone tell me the size and thread pitch of the countersunk screws that come with the GBFans V-Hook? They're not quite long enough to reach into my Anovos shell, and I'd like to order some of the same style, just a bit longer.

Thank you!
By Joeyvenkman
Did you ever find out the sizes? I just got a GB1 style v-hook & the hardware is too short for my q-pack shell. And apparently the holes have different screw/thread sizes too. I have a measuring tool for finding the thread sizes & all that but it's a cheap plastic thing & I don't fully trust it.
By mike_waclo
Joeyvenkman wrote: March 10th, 2024, 12:32 am Did you ever find out the sizes? I just got a GB1 style v-hook & the hardware is too short for my q-pack shell. And apparently the holes have different screw/thread sizes too. I have a measuring tool for finding the thread sizes & all that but it's a cheap plastic thing & I don't fully trust it.
I went back through Amazon orders around the time of my build, and I don't see any flat head screws around the right time, so I must've just bought some at Home Depot. I definitely didn't find a perfect match, because the screw heads stick out from the v-hook a tiny bit, but there's enough clearance on the wand hook that there's no issue there.
By Joeyvenkman
Looks like I actually had some hardware laying around that fits! Seems to use both 8-32 and standard electrical screws which I think are 6-32.
By tobycj
Joeyvenkman wrote: March 10th, 2024, 2:41 pm Looks like I actually had some hardware laying around that fits! Seems to use both 8-32 and standard electrical screws which I think are 6-32.
Correct I believe.
    Proton Props UK

A handful? Really? Good luck with your wait, I ho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]