For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By MichaelGil
Starting a conversation here for the upcoming Comic Con in Seattle.

so far looks like Saturday the 4th is the popular meetup day.

Post here if you are attending and If you want to group up.
Rootbeer liked this
By DrMadKatz
Me and my other half are planning to do Sakura-Con this year instead of ECCC .

However , I recall there is alot of outside areas that don't require a ECCC ticket ...... we might just grab our packs , jump in the car and day-trip it for outdoor gathering and photo shots ( depending on our schedule ).
Rootbeer liked this
By DrMadKatz
p.s.

I Booked Mark and Subscribe your post , so it doesn't get lost ( for me )
Rootbeer liked this
By Rootbeer
My son and I will be there Saturday! I'll be wearing my full kit and might be able to convince my son to wear his GB outfit (it's a toss up between being a Ghostbuster or an anime character). I'll see if I can rope in some of the GBNW folks too.
By Rootbeer
Just an update: my son and I will be there in our GB kit starting around 10am Saturday until at least the early afternoon. Drop me a line here or come up and say hi if you see us. Cheers!
By Rootbeer
Great success! We managed to squeeze about 20 busters and 1 Slimer into a single photo. @MichaelGil let me know when you post the photos! Haves a good con everybody.
By Rootbeer
I don't have any photos of the full group unfortunately, but here are a couple of me and my son in our GB gear.

I also saw an "Ecto-7" driving around as we were headed out. Was that you @Corbidorbidoodle?

Finally, can I just say how great it feels, post- convention, to have an excuse for having a proton pack in parts strewn across my worktable? 8- year old me is very satisfied right now.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]