Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Broccoli
Hi All,

This Christmas, my daughter got a Playmobil Ecto 1A. When I was putting it together for her, I realized I messed up with it and put the round tank piece in backwards on the back roof rack (see pictures for details). I tried to pull it out, but it is really stuck, and I'm afraid of breaking it.

I was wondering if the group had any solutions. Would heating it up do anything with the type of plastic it is? Given how it feels, I don't think it would, but I am not sure. I was looking to contact Playmobil for a replacement piece, but given that it is a few years old at this point, I don't know if they would even still have replacement parts (I also want to get a new back door since the one we got had a nasty gash on it).

Any insight?
By RiverofSlime
Hey there, long time Playmobil fan and owner of both Playmobil Ectos. Your best bet is to get the replacement pieces from Playmobil. I have used their spare parts service and it's great. The ordering process has a little bit of a learning curve but just find the part number in the instructions and send it to them.

The email you are looking for is: service@playmobilusa.com

Hope this helps
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]