After the amazing experience of purchasing the Hasbro Proton Pack, I am REALLY hoping that they announce a crowdfunded project for a ghost trap (and a PKE Meter would be cool too).

Are there any rumors or hints from Hasbro that they will do this? I'm curious to see if it's worth getting excited about. :)
RonMan32 liked this
Probably fairly low to be honest. I don't know what the props for the new movie are going to look like but we might get products closer to that release. If we don't hear from Hasbro after the dust settles riding off the Proton Pack release we probably won't get any big product launches until the movie.
RonMan32 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 10:20 am Probably fairly low to be honest. I don't know what the props for the new movie are going to look like but we might get products closer to that release. If we don't hear from Hasbro after the dust settles riding off the Proton Pack release we probably won't get any big product launches until the movie.
oh boy was I wrong
RonMan32 wrote: November 5th, 2023, 3:06 pm
RonMan32 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 10:20 am Probably fairly low to be honest. I don't know what the props for the new movie are going to look like but we might get products closer to that release. If we don't hear from Hasbro after the dust settles riding off the Proton Pack release we probably won't get any big product launches until the movie.
oh boy was I wrong
prodestrian, RonMan32, deadderek and 1 others liked this
Vezner wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 7:13 pm After the amazing experience of purchasing the Hasbro Proton Pack, I am REALLY hoping that they announce a crowdfunded project for a ghost trap (and a PKE Meter would be cool too).

Are there any rumors or hints from Hasbro that they will do this? I'm curious to see if it's worth getting excited about. :)
Admit it, you can see into the future can’t you? That, or you’re a time traveler. You called the current HasLab while most of us was still in awe of our HasLab proton packs. 😂😂
Nerd Loft Gaming liked this
Dragonfire82877 wrote: November 8th, 2023, 3:18 pm
Vezner wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 7:13 pm After the amazing experience of purchasing the Hasbro Proton Pack, I am REALLY hoping that they announce a crowdfunded project for a ghost trap (and a PKE Meter would be cool too).

Admit it, you can see into the future can’t you? That, or you’re a time traveler. You called the current HasLab while most of us was still in awe of our HasLab proton packs. 😂😂
With how successful the Proton Pack was, I would have been surprised if we didn’t get, at the very least, a Ghost Trap. Now here we are getting two in one campaign 😭 Damn, what a time to be a GB Fan!
Dragonfire82877, sil liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]