Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
Hey all,

since Tobin's Spirit Guide is a huge book, and I'd love for it to one day own a giant tome filled to the brim with ghostly descriptors, I decided to test out a theory. Can AI assist with generating a menagerie of ghosts 600+ page worth of it?

Well, here is my proof of concept so far!

I checked out OpenAI's ChatGPT (https://chat.openai.com/chat) and asked it the following:
Generate 5 entries for ghosts of Tobin's Spirit Guide, containing original artwork and lore that corresponds to the location and description of the ghost in question. Please use the following template below. I have put hits in between italics: ().

Name: (name of ghost)
Class: Type (Roman Numeral 1-6)
Location Sighted: (Geographical location)
Last Sighted: (pick a day and year between 400 and today)
Description: (description of the ghost such as background story, why it came to exist. Details on appearance and impact on the environment.)
Advice: (advice to the reader on what to do when this ghost is sighted)
Captured: (yes/no. If yes; explain when and where this ghost was captured)
Artist notes: (a prompt for an AI image generator to generate an image based on the aforementioned description. The image has to be in accordance with the Last Sighted time stated above.)
Out came this:
Name: The Lost Sailor
Class: Type III
Location Sighted: Caribbean Sea
Last Sighted: 1715
Description: The Lost Sailor is a ghost of a sailor who died on a shipwreck during a storm in the Caribbean Sea. He is often seen wearing tattered clothing, with a lost look on his face and holding a compass in his hand. He is known to wander the seas, searching for his lost ship and crew. He is not known to be harmful, but is known to cause confusion and disorientation to those who come across him.
Reports say that he will lead ships and sailors to their doom if they follow him.
Advice: Avoid following him if you see him.
Captured: No
Artist notes: The Lost Sailor should be depicted as a ghostly figure, wearing tattered clothing and holding a compass. He should have a lost, determined look on his face. The image should be set on a ship at sea, with a stormy sky in the background.
Name: Lady in White
Class: Type II
Location Sighted: Edinburgh, Scotland
Last Sighted: 1820
Description: The Lady in White is a ghostly figure of a noble woman who died of a broken heart. She is often seen wandering the streets of Edinburgh, dressed in a white gown, with long hair and a sad expression on her face. She is known to cause feelings of sadness and despair in those who come across her.
Reports say that she will follow those who look at her for too long and will not leave them alone until they are also filled with sorrow.
Advice: Avoid making eye contact with her and leave the area if you see her.
Artist notes: The Lady in White should be depicted as a ghostly figure, dressed in a white gown, with long hair and a sad expression on her face. She should be standing in a dark, foggy street in Edinburgh, with a glimpse of a castle in the background.
Name: The Laughing Man
Class: Type V
Location Sighted: New York City, USA
Last Sighted: 1950
Description: The Laughing Man is a ghost of a comedian who died on stage in New York City. He is often seen wearing a tuxedo and a top hat, and is known to cause fits of uncontrollable laughter in those who come across him. However, the laughter quickly turns to screams of terror as the ghost is known to cause hallucinations of terrifying imagery.
Advice: Avoid making eye contact with him and leave the area if you see him.
Artist notes: The Laughing Man should be depicted as a ghostly figure, wearing a tuxedo and a top hat, with a wide grin on his face. He should be standing on a stage in a dimly lit theater in New York City, with a spotlight on him.
I then put in the Artist Notes prompt (which I tweaked a bit to be honest) to generate a ghostly image in Dall-E 2.
The results are below:

The Lost Sailor:

Lady in White:

The Laughing Man:

Imagine the possibilities to have a fully filled Tobin prop! Anyways, thought I'd share this. Enjoy!
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]