Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Didn't get the slime but that's no biggie. My computers camera sucks.

This thing is a beast. I have nothing but good things to say so far about it. Minus the cable twisting. I haven't opened it up yet but I did hear something laugh while letting the pack on for a while.
kahuna900 liked this
Ryusui wrote: January 13th, 2023, 6:40 pm
gpstar wrote: January 13th, 2023, 8:45 am Somebody told me to post over here. For you guys who want a more accurate 1984 mode, I tapped into the cyclotron LEDs on my pack and the 3 LED setup on each light window, when turned into just the 1 middle LED on (and the 2 side ones off) for 1984 mode looks much better.

84 mode light mod demo.

Now that I have control over the cyclotron LEDs, I added a ramp up effect in 2021 mode and a anti-clockwise / clockwise toggle switch.
First off: that's some DAMN fine work! Love the mods you did! Did you post how you did them? I have pretty much been of the mind that I'm not going to change anything about my pack except maybe the yellow flex tube, but this has me reconsidering.

Second: looks like a great X Metal collection you have going on there!
Were those an Ice and Fire Romeo and a Ruby Juliet I spotted?
Good eye on the X-Metals.

I will be posting what I did over this weekend.
Ryusui, kahuna900, robbritton and 1 others liked this
Fedex is really pissing off the people in my area waiting on packs. We were all scheduled for delivery Friday. But Thursday they sat 45 miles away for 14 hours. Then when they did move it was about 20 miles closer where they have been sitting for about 10 hours now. I highly doubt any of us will receive them till Tuesday now since Monday is a holiday. So aggrivating.
deadderek liked this
Just opened up the proton pack. I think I prefer the quieter 84 mode to that of afterlife. The ribbon cable doesn't bug me as much as a I thought it would. A few of the stickers do. I might do a mix of wethered and new labels. Debating whether or not to use their stickers or get metallic ones.
kahuna900 liked this
WhoaFoogles wrote: January 13th, 2023, 7:11 pm After seeing how much better the correct neon yellow sleeve looks, I went to go grab a cheap spool for when my pack eventually arrives. Looks like WireCare's out of stock, but they know exactly what that specific color is being used for. Good job, WireCare marketing team.
Any alternatives that don't charge 30$ to ship to canada?
After spending the day testing and exchanging screws to find the closest screen accurate hex caps compatible with Haslabs existing holes…

It looks like our old friend 4-40 x 3/8” fits in 11x places:

Haslab Compatible with:

- Ion Arm mount side screws (3x)

- Hose Mount (4x)
Note: Confirmed it doesn’t block the hose connection.

- Faux Clippard (if you don’t want to dremel and don’t plan to replace — 2x)

- Ladder/P-Clamp (no dremel/replace — 2x)
SpaceBallz liked this
dantonvfx wrote: January 14th, 2023, 5:15 pm
WhoaFoogles wrote: January 13th, 2023, 7:11 pm After seeing how much better the correct neon yellow sleeve looks, I went to go grab a cheap spool for when my pack eventually arrives. Looks like WireCare's out of stock, but they know exactly what that specific color is being used for. Good job, WireCare marketing team.
Any alternatives that don't charge 30$ to ship to canada?
I bought 50feet back ordered. I’m in Canada. I’ll let u know when I get it. I could easily send them in an envelope so shouldn’t be costly
Face Forward wrote: January 14th, 2023, 11:41 pm
jonogunn wrote: January 14th, 2023, 11:38 pm

I bought 50feet back ordered. I’m in Canada. I’ll let u know when I get it. I could easily send them in an envelope so shouldn’t be costly
I might take you up on that offer
I ordered it last week and they told me about 8 week back order.

Can those who have the pack and already replaced the sleeve can you confirm the exact length that makes it as close to accurate? Last I heard it’s 1 foot but I wanna make sure.
jonogunn wrote: January 15th, 2023, 12:14 am

Can those who have the pack and already replaced the sleeve can you confirm the exact length that makes it as close to accurate? Last I heard it’s 1 foot but I wanna make sure.
Definitely not 1 foot. It's right around 10.5", maybe a touch over.
jonogunn liked this
jonogunn wrote: January 15th, 2023, 12:14 am

These are two reference photos from what I believe are two separate screen used packs:

And this my pack:

I think mine is just a tad bit too long to be screen accurate, but I also wanted to make sure I completely covered the rubber version underneath. So I'm going to say 10.75" is a good starting point.
jonogunn, shifty02 liked this
Mac1701 wrote: January 15th, 2023, 11:47 am Finally went from “label created” to “in transit”. I noticed that the weight is only 5.1 lbs. Any one else experience this? Sure I’m worrying about nothing.

On a side note: really enjoying everybody’s contributions to this thread! Thank you all! :love:
Mine finally shipped out Friday afternoon. Tracking shows it at 5.1 lbs as well. From what I’ve seen others say, the 5.1 was just a place holder until the package was actually shipped. Looks as though the system didn’t update the package weight to 30+ pounds.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]