Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
DevGameDev wrote: January 16th, 2023, 12:21 pm
TobinsGuide wrote: January 15th, 2023, 9:59 pm

What are the philip's head screws you have there?
8-32 × 3/8 are the dimensions.

I didn’t nab a pic of the specific type, but you can use the ref photo at a hardware store to point ya in the right direction.
Do you have a reference for the missing screw and washer next to the V-Hook?

At least on my pack (and others I've seen), there's an empty hole there for it but no screw.
dtblack wrote: January 16th, 2023, 8:15 am Also I know about the flexo and spiral wrap, but am struggling to see what the cables inside should be. Has anyone figured out the correct number of cables and colors? I'm colorblind so forgive me if the colors seems like a stupid question.
According to Adam Savage its black, red, white and green. Not sure on quantity.
Any particular way you guys are attaching your mini-pufts? I've just been dangling them on a few "wires" for display. My son got home from school today and walked right up to it and found the "on" switch right away (he's watched Afterlife a few dozen times lol). He loves it.
gamera1968 liked this
jonogunn wrote: January 16th, 2023, 7:23 am Been wondering where are all the pics of people wearing the pack??? Y’all shy or something
Mine hasn't shown up yet... Trust me, there will be pictures!
Grip modifications are in place.
I went with the fabric grip tape on mine.
Back grip is Nerdy Notion's Spengler's Wand rear grip gap filler front is a direct snap on from Harsin3DPrinting on Etsy.
Here is a picture before the tape:
So until it gets here...
Last edited by hawkbatsquadron on January 17th, 2023, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonogunn liked this
This thread will be the main discussion thread for the Haslab Hasbro Spengler's Proton Pack. The thread in the News section will be closed and discussion will continue here. The threads in the News section will be closed now that the product is released. Posts will be moved over from that thread to this thread.

Other related threads about the Haslab pack can be found in the Proton Packs sub-forum in the Equipment section.
https://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

EDIT: Transition complete. About 6 pages from the News section thread have been moved here.
Kingpin, deadderek liked this
I'll be damned, never realized it came with the red cable went under the Clippard until I checked a video I took after unboxing. I just naturally put it over the clippard.

Did anyone ever find out why the N filter overlaps one of the cyclotron light shrouds? I don't mind anymore, just curious.
I finally received my shipping notification e-mail from HasLab!
It's scheduled for delivery this Friday, Jan. 20th!! Hopefully my roommate will be home to sign for it.
Face Forward wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:05 am FINALLY got my shipping notice, apparently it shipped A WEEK AGO, and I'm finally getting it now! It says it'll deliver sometime today, but the last tracking update was somewhere in northern Ontario on the 13th, while I'm way out on the west coast... so who knows

fingers crossed!
PM'ed you
I came across this video last night & I have the exact same problem.
https://youtu.be/1pGJmqInzHE
I ordered my thrower from Hasbro as soon as I backed the Pack, so mine would be one of the "first gen" throwers. When I try to attach the thrower to the pack, not only is it a pain in the ass, but I can only get it to fit half way.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Western Canada here. Mine has been shipped, to be delivered on Friday. Can't wait!

Hasbro sent me an email early this morning saying it has left the building with a FedEx tracking number. Clicking on the tracking number shows the Proton Pack is already on its way to the destination province (left the FedEx distribution facility today)
deadderek liked this
Hey Everyone!

I've started putting together a collated spreadsheet with references, part names and links.

It also has some filters for different pack types, mod-types, etc.

Still a work in progress, but I'll be continuing to update it throughout the week, and possibly grant some permissions to community legends (of which I am not, but 20+ year spectator) to ensure accuracy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
gamera1968 liked this
DevGameDev wrote: January 17th, 2023, 3:50 pm Hey Everyone!

I've started putting together a collated spreadsheet with references, part names and links.

It also has some filters for different pack types, mod-types, etc.

Still a work in progress, but I'll be continuing to update it throughout the week, and possibly grant some permissions to community legends (of which I am not, but 20+ year spectator) to ensure accuracy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
This is great! Thanks for putting this together for us. :)
hawkbatsquadron liked this
Got my two packs today! It was a little chaotic though. I received the shipping email at 6:01 this morning. Checked the tracking, and saw that they were out for delivery today. Talk about no advance notice, lol. Fortunately, I was able to arrange to work from home today at the last minute so I could be home to sign for them.
Ryusui wrote:Has anyone else had their shoulder strap tri glide snap? 😓
Included straps or separate alice frame?

I seem to have the issue where the wand's third switch turns the whole pack off when I flip it on. Not always. Could this be because I'm using rechargeable batteries?

Do you all think there will be a market of replacement parts in the future? Like a new hose or any other things that might break.
Probably the rechargeable batteries can’t supply enough voltage. As you know, the third switch turns on the rumble motor in the wand which draws more power and could be pulling down the pack. Have you tried with the pack rumble disabled?
In any case, I’d try fresh batteries.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]