By TobinsGuide
I'm trying to identify differences in the Vinz Clortho trap from Afterlife from the 1984 trap. A lot of the focus in Afterlife is on the RC Trap but I think I see differences in the Vinz Clortho trap as well.

Bigger wheels, differently placed, with a red warning label added between the wheels.

Wider indicator light strip,

Thinner (and more) caution stripes on the trap door.

Sides of the doors are black. Stripes do not continue over the edge.

Doors cutaway at the top and bottom to give the doors more clearance.

Different plug on the front of the trap.

Rectangular hole on the top of the handle.

Raised "stripe" around the bottom of the handle.

Crisscross metal pattern on the inside of the trap door.

Back of pedal is raised off the ground with a flat section underneath the pedal with what appears to be a plug.

Right side of the pedal unit is completely different. No bulb. No gray ribbon cable. New gray piece.

Assorted weathering.
By DoctorPepper
For the pedal, everything is the same except they moved the relay from the top of the right box to the back of the box. Adding a medal riser on the back and rubber on the bottom of the pedal.
By tobycj
The sides of the doors on the 84 traps were black, the stripes never went over the edges. There was a red label (part of the same fuse label on the top of the packs) on the bottom of some of the hero traps too. There are some great photos in the Ghostbusters Reference Library website if you're not familiar with it already.
prodestrian, RedSpecial, TobinsGuide and 1 others liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]