Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Holliswood
As posted in my Intro post here is my replica seismic activity map from Afterlife. The screen used map is based on a real US Geological Survey 1:250,000 scale map of Oklahoma. All they did was change the sheet name and the name of the town on the map face and sheet index. To set my replica apart I have added a Summerville school stamp. As a complete map geek (33 years in cartography) this has been a great project.
deadderek liked this
By abaka
That's awesome. I have a print out of the same map that a guy in Spain did just after the movie released. Need to compare it to this one as I'm a serious lover of the background props of all 3 movies.
By mrmichaelt
One time wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 1:08 pm Whats the name of the town in reality (that's supposed to be Summerville)?

EDIT: nv, I think I found it. It's Woodward apparently?
Yes, that's correct. Summerville is basically a stand-in for Woodward based on Gary's Oklahoma map that she shows Phoebe in the classroom lab.
By MassiveDMG
Holliswood wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 10:58 am Hi, ping me an email address and I will WeTransfer the hi-res version to you, As a community minded chap I will not be looking to make money from this.
Hey it's been a while, but could you manage to send me the hi-res version again? Cheers! I did send you a PM a while back :D

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]