This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Hey all, I recently got myself a Beckman PH Meter aka an ESP Shock Box like the one Venkman uses with the Zener cards in GB1. In the Afterlife Post-Credits scene, there is a shot of the back of a similar but different Beckman PH Meter (without the lid entirely), and it shows a 4-channel headphone jack splitter plate that says "Output 1 2 3 4" as shown below:
I assume this is part of some DIY audio splitter kit, or at least a project box build, juding from the (looks to me) hex screws used to screw that thing to the back.

Anyone got an idea what this part is from? I'd love to use it to pimp up my Beckman PH Meter. :cool:
I captured a close up from my digital 4K source but it's slightly blurry in every shot. Even so, I tried a dozen different combinations of search terms and couldn't find anything with this exact layout. It looks like a 4-way/4-channel audio splitter/mixer but I can't even confirm whether it has 3.5mm or 6.5mm audio jacks, or if it's another connector entirely (DC barrel jacks, maybe even vintage RCA connectors?).

If there's 4 outputs there must be a separate panel with the input connector, unless it's a larger panel chopped down to size, in which case they would have drilled the screw holes (and probably rounded the edges too).

Of course, it could just be that they laser etched/cut this piece from scratch, it's not exactly complicated.

So the chances of finding this are pretty slim unfortunately, unless someone recognises this off the back of an old mixing desk or something.
MassiveDMG liked this
Come to think of it, I just remembered reading that GB Germany used a TENS device to replicate the shocks... looking online these come in 4 channel boxes from the looks of it. The subject at hand in that scene has a TENS pad on his arm so it seems.

I'll have a snoop around to see if there's a TENS box with that kind of layout.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]