The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Uniform: Leather Trap Holster - In Stock!

Uniform: Khaki Flight Suit Coveralls - In Stock!

Pack: Clear Acrylic Tube with Frosting - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard Brass Elbow - In Stock!

Pack: Cyclotron Lens - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
How do you cancel an order? Estimate shippings are for next year on flight suits and even Tru Spec says it’ll be March before they restock the size I need. So already ordered a used one off EBay.

Don’t worry, I understand it was my mistake, and have no problem learning from that and ordering from you guys again. Just don’t want to have a spare uniform come February.
By Kingpin
Pseudodonn7 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 11:33 pm How do you cancel an order? Estimate shippings are for next year on flight suits and even Tru Spec says it’ll be March before they restock the size I need. So already ordered a used one off EBay.

Don’t worry, I understand it was my mistake, and have no problem learning from that and ordering from you guys again. Just don’t want to have a spare uniform come February.
Unfortunately the GBFans store is unable to honour requests to cancel orders once they've been placed: Store - Frequently Asked Questions

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]