Hey guys

I hope someone can bring some light to the trouble I'm having with the micro SD that came with the soundboard.

I started to assemble the Proton Pack and doing the wirings and noticed something with the Micro SD card. Maybe I'm missing something or you know the answer and can help me, because I'm going Bananas haha.

When I did the wiring, and Did the Start up sequence, I've noticed there is a Blue Led on the microsd reader that turns on, but no sound comes thru the Soundboard and after a bit the blue led turns off. So I thought maybe the SD card was empty, and just needed to copy the files.

I Inserted the MicroSD card into a PC, but it wasn't recognized. I couldn't find any way to get it to work, even the disk manager doesn't show it up top fix it. I tested multiple microSD cards the same way and all came through, the one with the soundboard is the only one not showing up. Tested on Android too, and says no card was inserted.

After this I thought the microsd card might be broken, so I inserted my own 2GB micro SD card, but the Soundboard doesn't do anything when this one is inserted, no blue led light on at all. So I guess... there is probably a 1GB Micro SD card limit? Is that right?

I'm just trying to figure out how to make this work,, and I'm not sure if buying another 1GB micro sd card might solve the issue, or maybe there is something wrong with the soundboard, or maybe I'm missing something and doing something wrong... I hope you have heard about this before and you know the solution for it.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Cheers

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]