Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By BatDan

Pretty cool for anyone interested,

I just saw A New Hope in concert and it was amazing.

Also got to see one of Danny Elfmans Nightmare Before Xmas shows when he brought it to Nyc.

Something about live music just rules my soul.

..I checked the dates for this..theres only a handful..and no east coast? What gives?
Last edited by Kingpin on September 18th, 2022, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added YouTube code
SailorEcto92 liked this
By d_osborn
Part of me wishes they would nix all of the pop music in the soundtrack and have the orchestras playing the entire Bernstein score throughout.
By mike_waclo
Got tickets for Columbus, Ohio! I had tickets for last year's event, but it got canceled days before due to the Delta surge.

Will definitely be donning the flight suit... debating on whether to take a pack into a cramped, historic theater or not.
By DancingToaster
mardin_chatzuk wrote: September 19th, 2022, 8:37 am Bummed and a little surprised there won't be a performance here in NYC. Or is it possible they haven't announced all the dates and venues yet?
I also wish they'd add a NYC date to this; what would be more fitting than a show at Lincoln Center (I wonder if Dana still plays cello there :lol::-P ), like they did for LotR? I'm sure there are various reasons for it, but still... :(

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]