This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By 66Cuda
I’m looking for a working belt gizmo , does anybody know who a good seller would be that I can have it by October? I know that I just missed a run that ectolab did.
By CitizenBuster
Blanibus Ind, from Spain. I got the gizmo and holder in about 6 weeks. To be fair, I did order them just before Christmas. So might of got them faster. I also missed out on Ectolabs. But at least I have this one. For both items plus shipping I believe was under$300
By CitizenBuster
CitizenBuster wrote: July 19th, 2022, 6:34 am Blanibus Ind, from Spain. I got the gizmo and holder in about 6 weeks. To be fair, I did order them just before Christmas. So might of got them faster. I also missed out on Ectolabs. But at least I have this one. For both items plus shipping I believe was under $300.
ImageImage
By 66Cuda
CitizenBuster wrote:Blanibus Ind, from Spain. I got the gizmo and holder in about 6 weeks. To be fair, I did order them just before Christmas. So might of got them faster. I also missed out on Ectolabs. But at least I have this one. For both items plus shipping I believe was under$300
Thank you. I found a website but it’s all in Spanish and I don’t see anything about buying from him. Does he sell/ship to the states?
By 66Cuda
CitizenBuster wrote:Yes he does. I live in Arizona. Shipping was fairly quick too. The website I go to has option for English/Spanish. I found his video on YouTube and that's how I found out about them. I then sent an email saying I wanted one. www.blanibus.wordpress.com
Thank you! I’ll contact him. The English version doesn’t want to open on my phone.
CitizenBuster liked this

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]