By Rossco86
Welcome, last year myself and a couple of friends set out to the cinema to watch Ghostbuster Afterlife. We had the suits and equipment. However.. the spirit proton pack didnt live up to my standard so i have spent many months since then... modifying . Im interested to see other fans out there with their own inspiration?

:cool::wrongforum::crunch:
Last edited by Rossco86 on July 17th, 2022, 12:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
oidoglr, GBfan77 liked this
By Rossco86
jonogunn wrote: July 18th, 2022, 8:11 pm Looks good! Can I make a suggestion tho. The acrylic tube is way too long. Maybe look at hiw long it is on a regular size wand then scale it down proportionately?
Hi this is based on when it is extended before a proton blast.
By jonogunn
Rossco86 wrote: July 19th, 2022, 2:06 pm
jonogunn wrote: July 18th, 2022, 8:11 pm Looks good! Can I make a suggestion tho. The acrylic tube is way too long. Maybe look at hiw long it is on a regular size wand then scale it down proportionately?
Hi this is based on when it is extended before a proton blast.
Yah that’s what I am referring to too. When it’s extended it looks too long especially for a spirit wand which is smaller
By Rossco86
Well its been a long couple of years woth metal health problems and this project has helped a great deal. Thank you for your kind comments. 🙏
oidoglr wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:00 am Looks like you put a lot of love and effort into customizing that Spirit pack to make it your own! Great work.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]