By Rossco86
Welcome, last year myself and a couple of friends set out to the cinema to watch Ghostbuster Afterlife. We had the suits and equipment. However.. the spirit proton pack didnt live up to my standard so i have spent many months since then... modifying . Im interested to see other fans out there with their own inspiration?

:cool::wrongforum::crunch:
Last edited by Rossco86 on July 17th, 2022, 12:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
oidoglr, GBfan77 liked this
By Rossco86
jonogunn wrote: July 18th, 2022, 8:11 pm Looks good! Can I make a suggestion tho. The acrylic tube is way too long. Maybe look at hiw long it is on a regular size wand then scale it down proportionately?
Hi this is based on when it is extended before a proton blast.
By jonogunn
Rossco86 wrote: July 19th, 2022, 2:06 pm
jonogunn wrote: July 18th, 2022, 8:11 pm Looks good! Can I make a suggestion tho. The acrylic tube is way too long. Maybe look at hiw long it is on a regular size wand then scale it down proportionately?
Hi this is based on when it is extended before a proton blast.
Yah that’s what I am referring to too. When it’s extended it looks too long especially for a spirit wand which is smaller
By Rossco86
Well its been a long couple of years woth metal health problems and this project has helped a great deal. Thank you for your kind comments. 🙏
oidoglr wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:00 am Looks like you put a lot of love and effort into customizing that Spirit pack to make it your own! Great work.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]