Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Ham Solo
Hello, everyone! I am so excited to have finally joined this site after all this time. So let me get right to it, for the past year I have been putting together the [Complete Scores] for Ghostbusters 1&2.

So far, I am almost done with number one (about 70%). I have so far gotten my hands on some pretty rare/new material never released before to be used in my edit. I have been using the Bootleg, Varese, and Sony release of the score, along with several different releases of songs from the movie.

I have also been editing the entire scores in Hi-res Lossless FLAC (24bit-48hz). Now, I have a few questions regarding the score.

#1 I don't if this ever was identified or ever will be identified, but when we see Dana a Louis for the first time, and Louis is talking about how Dana left her TV on when she left.

There is a barely noticeable music piece from some sort of old show or movie that is playing in the background. It is so faint, that I wasn't able to rip it from the rear channels on the Blu-ray or 4K. I don't know if anyone knows what this old show/movie/music is playing in the background, but if you do, please let me know.

#2 I was looking back at some older posts on the thread and noticed that @Zack had a 57-track version of the score.

I was wondering if anyone had that, and was willing to share it, (if that's not breaking rules.) I might be able to fix and remove some of that tape noise that is present on it.

And, if anyone has something relating to the music of Ghostbusters 1&2 that they are willing to share, please let me know! Also, if you would like more details on the project, leave a comment down below.

Ham
Last edited by Kingpin on November 4th, 2022, 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.Reason: Added paragraph breaks
sil, Arch27 liked this
By Kingpin
Ham Solo wrote: July 14th, 2022, 3:43 pmThere is a barely noticeable music piece from some sort of old show or movie that is playing in the background. It is so faint, that I wasn't able to rip it from the rear channels on the Blu-ray or 4K. I don't know if anyone knows what this old show/movie/music is playing in the background, but if you do, please let me know.
What scenes does this musical piece play in?
By Ham Solo
Kingpin wrote: November 4th, 2022, 5:15 am
Ham Solo wrote: July 14th, 2022, 3:43 pmThere is a barely noticeable music piece from some sort of old show or movie that is playing in the background. It is so faint, that I wasn't able to rip it from the rear channels on the Blu-ray or 4K. I don't know if anyone knows what this old show/movie/music is playing in the background, but if you do, please let me know.
What scenes does this musical piece play in?
It plays when Luis is talking to Dana about leaving the TV on and his upcoming party for his clients. The musical cue plays very softly in the background, and I believe it is from some sort of TV show, and that is pretty much as far as I got with identifying it.
By Ham Solo
Ecto-ASH wrote: November 4th, 2022, 2:46 am Keen to see the progress of this!
I finished 1 last year and was somewhat happy with my first result. However, before I share it on here, I will have to re-edit a few tracks to make them more "film accurate".

So I guess you can call it still a work in progress.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]