This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Hey guys!

I'm upgrading the Spirit Pack, and soon will start to work on the Sound. I'm aiming to buy a couple of speakers form Amazon liek these:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B078JF ... EEQB&psc=1

They will be connected to an amplier just in case. But my main concern is... How to attatch it to the Spirit Pack. My only thought right now is to drill 2 holes and attatch them to the motherboard part facing my back, so the speaker top part would be outside and drilled to the motherboard, but the speakercone will be inside. Now, I'm not sure if that might be too much of a weight or issue for how the Motherboard is attatched to the spirit pack. my Motherboard is 1/8" hardboard, and uses the same screws as spirit pack, just Wayy longer. Here you can see them:

still they attatch to the same plastic holes from the Proton pack, so I wonder if anyone that has been modding a Spirit Pack got succes installing custom speakers.

Thanks so much!!
RiverofSlime liked this
Hey there,
I went through this process earlier this year. I ended up having a friend with access to a woodshop cut a custom motherboard out of MDF based on a tracing I did of the Spirit shell.

I ordered the speaker from the GbFans shop last year (along with a bunch of other stuff). I just cut a hole in the motherboard so the sound-emitting side of the speak was poking out.

My experience was that the board was more than study enough for the speaker. I was definitely worried about it, after all a lot of that Spirit pack stuff is just thing plastic, but it worked.

I hope this helps

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]