Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
So I purchased a 3D printed Goggle kit back in November 14 2021 from PROPMASTERSUK on Etsy's site. the the ship date was estimated in late December so I expected it to take several weeks to fulfill the order.

When I sent a message asking about the status of my order on January 28 2022 he responded (calling me Grant?) Saying that he was behind on orders due to his Father passing away but my order was ready and that it would be sent out the next day.

Having some compassion I understood the delay and patiently waited. He closed his shop several weeks later but eventually reopened and started selling 3D kits again. on May 3rd 2022 I messaged him again about my order but this time I never got a response. He has closed his Etsy shop since then and with the time for filing a claim or resolution long gone it looks like I'm out of $84.67.

I don't like leaving negative reviews but if he's going to run off with my money I'm going to warn others. I hope I'm wrong and that someone whom knows this guy will remind him about my order so he'll get in touch with me to resolve this?
    Proton Props UK

A handful? Really? Good luck with your wait, I ho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]