By pchrisbosh1
Hello everyone just wanted to share a little build I did over the past few weeks. This is for the most part a fully printed Ghost Trap minus the GB1 side knob and switch other then that everything is 3D printed. I was curious and interested on how realistic I could make just a 3D printed trap without using too many real parts. I'm really happy with how it turned it. I still need to add some electronics to the trap in the future and I have an idea for a really cool set up on a budget but I will share more of that in the future.

For now here is the trap in it's finished cosmetic state and some of the process. I'ts missing a couple stickers I still need to get but I'll add those down the line. The model was made by Guillame Marroni he did a great job trying to capture the screen used details in his model and kudos to him for making an ejectable cartridge.

Adding my fake welds

And the finished product after all the post processing
ImageImage

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!
By pchrisbosh1
Thanks man really appreciate that. Yah the trap definitely requires a bit of masking to get the various parts painted but overall it wasn't too bad and It was worth it for the ejectable cartridge.
By JWils23
Outstanding work Chris! Can’t wait to get started on mine, you've lit the fire for me to get started! Looking forward to what you come up with for electronics, I know you’ve got some good stuff on the drawing board.
By gpstar
Is it possible to get the stl’s? I wouldn’t mind trying to attempt to stuff in the electronics update I did to the Charlesworth trap into this one.
By pchrisbosh1
JWils23 wrote: April 19th, 2022, 9:52 pm Outstanding work Chris! Can’t wait to get started on mine, you've lit the fire for me to get started! Looking forward to what you come up with for electronics, I know you’ve got some good stuff on the drawing board.
Eye of the Tiget man Eye of the Tiger go get it James! Yes I still definitely need to get those electronics in the bag! Will update you as soon as they are in and ready to go. Thanks for the comment and looking out James.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]