By Smokey7486
My current belt is 44" and fits ok. But if I had a few extra inches I could wear it above my gut comfortably. Are there any options for a 50" pistol belt?
By Kingpin
Smokey7486 wrote: February 26th, 2022, 10:14 am I'd rather not if there is a better option.
If BRD's suggestion isn't ideal, you may have to look at getting a custom pistol belt made.

Unfortunately I've no idea if there's anyone out there that does that sort of work.
Smokey7486 liked this
By Hairy Biker
I joined two together with cable ties but I have been toying with the idea of sewing them together.
Another option one of the guys in my group did was cut one in half and bridge the gap with some decent elastic the same width.
Smokey7486 liked this
By MassiveDMG
I used a couple of black hex screws with nuts and washers to put 2 belts together. Re-used part of the clasp to hang my back hose connector from. It's covered by the pack (or a backpack) anyways, but the hex nuts kinda blend in with the eyes anyways. It's real sturdy and feels like one singular belt this way.

deadderek, Kingpin, Macktacular and 1 others liked this
By Macktacular
MassiveDMG wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:28 am I used a couple of black hex screws with nuts and washers to put 2 belts together. Re-used part of the clasp to hang my back hose connector from. It's covered by the pack (or a backpack) anyways, but the hex nuts kinda blend in with the eyes anyways. It's real sturdy and feels like one singular belt this way.

A pretty great and easy fix! As an alternative, if you want to have the same strength and ease of modification but without having to worry about the nut & bolt poking into you too much (because you're sitting on a hard chair, perhaps), maybe try some chicago screws? They come in a variety of lengths, widths, and colours. You can get them down to like a quarter of an inch in length, really great for costume armour and such.
Kingpin liked this
By Pcal6883
Magnoli is making replica belts that fit 50" wastes if you order the "large" size. I got that and I finally don't need to hook two belts together. Go for the "distressed" option, as it's closest to what they had back in '84 (IMO).

They start as a khaki color, but the distressed gets it to look light gray in most light.

From the day that I ordered, I had the belt in hand (Illinois) within 2 weeks.

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/parano ... -1150.html

cawensel, Synthalus liked this
By hawkbatsquadron
I hooked two belts I got here ( at GBFans Shop)[/u] together using the existing hardware on the belts.
ImageYou have to carefully take the keeper off by lifting this tab to thread the belts together, but it is doable. I used tape to keep it set, but thats not needded
ImageThe buckle is hidden in the back where the two belts are joined and can't even be seen.
Image It also gives a solid attachment point for your hose. Image It was a cheap $24.00 optionImageImage
Pcal6883 liked this
By micks75au
My solution was very similar except I connected mine with four 10mm x 6mm Chicago screws.
To stop it slipping down once on I bought a Dickies low profile belt suspender

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]