Following the success of their previous 1/6 scale Ecto-1, collectable company Blitzway has now officially unveiled their 1/6 scale replica of Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

In addition to many of the features seen with the company's previous Ecto-1 release, including LED lights and sound effects, this new replica will also feature the Remote Trap Vehicle, Gunner Seat and cabin interior details as seen in the new film.

Scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2023, Blitzway are currently taking deposits of $170 for the replica (the final price will likely be around $1,400, which was the final retail price of the previous 1/6 Ecto-1 replica).
mrmichaelt liked this
Chicken, He Clucked wrote:Beautiful but a way too expensive for my wallet after the past year.
Yup, plus isn't this thing huge like you have to be a little creative with how you store this in one's home?
Chicken, He Clucked wrote:A shame we can't get an enhanced Plasma Series model at 1:18 with lights / metal fittings / greater details.
I'm sure it's eventually going to happen but maybe not by Hasbro.
Chicken, He Clucked and -1 others liked this
I just checked with the retailer. I just ordered the 1/6 DeLorean, big bad toy store just made you put down a deposit charges you when it ships. Which should give you about a year to save up. I ordered the original ecto one from them, the retail price was a tad high but then they only had $4 shipping, so it ended up being a little cheaper
I tried to pre-order but it doesn’t let you unless you’re in China and a few other asian countries. There’s a warning about not shipping overseas currently on Blitzway’s site. Anyway to get around this or elsewhere I could order?
Here's the reply of BBT about shipping to Canada:
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! I can confirm that this item unfortunately can only be shipped to the continental US due to size - it will have to be shipped LTL on a pallet and this is not something we are able to do outside the US. You are still able to place a Pre-order as an international customer as many collectors will work with US-based freight forwarders to have items like this shipped to them. This is certainly an option you could look into, but we would not be able to assist with these shipments beyond delivery to your freight forwarder.

Please do let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns as I would be happy to address them. Have a wonderful day!

--
Sincerely,
Dylan
Customer Service Supervisor
www.bigbadtoystore.com
321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025
ccv66 liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]