Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Danman21
Hey everyone. Hope you’re all doing well. I know it’s been a sh***y few days learning of Ivan’s passing. We can all agree it was a total shock after seeing him active last year.

Aside from being truly obsessed with GB as a child, I was also obsessed with Bill growing up and have watched Meatballs and Stripes countless times. Stripes is one of my favorite comedies of all time and I’m kind of a comedy snob. Meatballs is one of my favorite movies of all time and it’s hard to believe IVAN actually directed these three monumental films.

I’m here to share that after a long time of searching, I seem to have found the closest model to the boots that Harold wore in GB1 that were auctioned off some years ago. I know there’s been a lot of talk about the GB boots being Corcoran and others acknowledging they were Carolina’s. Well I have both brand vintage jump boots and the Corcoran are definitely not the boots. These Carolina boots have details similar to Harold’s boots that I have yet to see on other brands.

They’re not 100% identical, but I think since these boots were made for so many years ( 50’s-80’s ), there are going to be many variations/models made by Carolina. This is the closest I’ve ever seen and probably confirm the boots used, at least in the first film, were Carolina’s and not Corcoran.

Feels weird to even wear them, to be honest. The condition they’re in are like 9/10. Almost feel like if I do wear them, I’ll use them as fashion boots. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by Danman21 on February 16th, 2022, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin liked this

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]