Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I feel like I should say straight up, I normally hate reaction videos. Most of them are over the top & fake.

But this girl? I love it. She’s legit. She’s watching all the classics for the first time. If you ever wanted to see someone watch Ghostbusters for the first time, here you go.

Anyways here it is for you viewing pleasure:

She also does Ghostbusters 2 and it’s just as good.

Here’s the 2nd one:
Those were funny to watch the first was about on par with my niece when I took her and her brother to see the first movie in the theater in 2018 sans the ghost BJ scene during the montage lol was only like 30 people in the theater but she said "OH MY GOD" very loud and everyone started laughing lol
I had actually never watched a reaction video before in my life when Proton Charging posted this one a year and a half ago:

Now I subscribe to multiple reactors' Patreon channels and watch 10+ reaction channels regularly. Ghostbusters reactions are a pretty easy hook to get me to try out a channel. A couple more I enjoyed:

Everyone has their own taste when it comes to this kind of thing, so whether others will enjoy these like I do, I don't know (although I personally have not encountered a channel I thought was faking it -- "over-the-top," I can agree with). I like Cassie as well. In fact, I recently won her Discord Trivia Night and got to request this video from her:

BRD 527 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 5:48 pm Is that legal..?
It is as long as the video is not a substitute for watching the movie, and is suitably "transformed" by commentary. That falls under Fair Use, which you will generally see mentioned in the descriptions or the videos themselves.
Last edited by tylergfoster on April 28th, 2022, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
GBfan_CH, SailorEcto92 liked this
tylergfoster wrote: April 27th, 2022, 9:32 pm I had actually never watched a reaction video before in my life when Proton Charging posted this one a year and a half ago:

Now I subscribe to multiple reactors' Patreon channels and watch 10+ reaction channels regularly. Ghostbusters reactions are a pretty easy hook to get me to try out a channel. A couple more I enjoyed:

Everyone has their own taste when it comes to this kind of thing, so whether others will enjoy these like I do, I don't know (although I personally have not encountered a channel I thought was faking it -- "over-the-top," I can agree with). I like Cassie as well. In fact, I recently won her Discord Trivia Night and got to request this video from her:

BRD 527 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 5:48 pm Is that legal..?
It is as long as the video is not a substitute for watching the movie, and is suitably "transformed" by commentary. That falls under Fair Use, which you will generally see mentioned in the descriptions or the videos themselves.
This is super old but I’m just seeing this reply now. What were the other 4 movies you submitted?
I've watched pretty much every Ghostbusters reaction posted to YouTube (1, 2, Afterlife, and even a few ATC reactions).
Most enjoyed the films. Some liked GB2 more than GB1. There's some good criticisms too, several mentioned that they wished there were more scenes of ghosts being caught in GB1 instead of just Slimer.

There was one channel unfortunately where the reactor said a few things which made me want to Dislike his videos, mark his channel as "Do not Recommend", and remove them from my watch history. In his Afterlife reaction he seemed to get very upset that Trevor was attracted to Lucky, because Hollywood is always trying to push their mixed-race agenda on us :roll:
I did also see his reaction to The Force Awakens, and he made a point of saying how "historically inaccurate" a lot of Nazi portrayals are.

Anyway, aside from the Incel Nazi, most reactions are pretty good :lol:

Also, this one's not a "first time watching" but it's entertaining and surprisingly informative:

A few other good reactions across the various films:

And just for a laugh... :lol:

Edit: I have zero idea how to embed YouTube previews on this forum. Sorry.
zeta otaku liked this
prodestrian wrote: November 4th, 2022, 9:39 pm I have zero idea how to embed YouTube previews on this forum. Sorry.
You were correct with putting "youtube" in the brackets but between them, you just need the unique string of letters and numbers at the end of the link. Not the entire link.

So for instance:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLQ54LmqnY[/youtube]

Delete "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" and leave the rest
Kingpin liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]