The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Aluminum Welded Booster Tube / Plug - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded N-Filter - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded Injectors - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-701 - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
By GhostFaceX
GBFans wrote: January 28th, 2022, 6:08 pm We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Aluminum Welded Booster Tube / Plug - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded N-Filter - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded Injectors - In Stock!

Pack: Clippard R-701 - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Hi could you possibly please give an update on my name tag order from a few months ago? Also if you got my messages about combining it with the newer order of GB2 patches? Thank you.
By Kingpin
GhostFaceX wrote: January 31st, 2022, 7:43 am Hi could you possibly please give an update on my name tag order from a few months ago? Also if you got my messages about combining it with the newer order of GB2 patches? Thank you.
Please stop posting in multiple topics asking for an update. If you visit this link it will give you an idea on the current status of your order: Account orders
By GhostFaceX
Kingpin wrote: February 1st, 2022, 3:49 am
GhostFaceX wrote: January 31st, 2022, 7:43 am Hi could you possibly please give an update on my name tag order from a few months ago? Also if you got my messages about combining it with the newer order of GB2 patches? Thank you.
Please stop posting in multiple topics asking for an update. If you visit this link it will give you an idea on the current status of your order: Account orders
Yeah I get you’re worried about forum tidiness but when it comes to actual real money orders I take it seriously and prioritize my issues. Sorry. Maybe it would be a good idea to separate the store from the forum. The status of the order was never the issue. I always knew the status.
By Kingpin
GhostFaceX wrote: February 1st, 2022, 8:28 am Yeah I get you’re worried about forum tidiness but when it comes to actual real money orders I take it seriously and prioritize my issues.
It's not about "forum tidiness". Due to how busy he is with orders as well as unrelated business AJ doesn't always have a lot of time in the week to log into the forum, especially with the extra volume of orders that came through the store at the end of last year.

Sending him a pm is one way to get in contact, and there's also sending him an email to this link is another.

The store and the forum are already separate enough from each other.
GhostFaceX wrote: February 1st, 2022, 8:28 am The status of the order was never the issue. I always knew the status.
Then why did you ask:
GhostFaceX wrote: February 1st, 2022, 8:28 am
-if you knew the status?
By GhostFaceX
Kingpin wrote: February 1st, 2022, 11:40 am
GhostFaceX wrote: February 1st, 2022, 8:28 am Yeah I get you’re worried about forum tidiness but when it comes to actual real money orders I take it seriously and prioritize my issues.
It's not about "forum tidiness". Due to how busy he is with orders as well as unrelated business AJ doesn't always have a lot of time in the week to log into the forum, especially with the extra volume of orders that came through the store at the end of last year.

Sending him a pm is one way to get in contact, and there's also sending him an email to this link is another.

The store and the forum are already separate enough from each other.
GhostFaceX wrote: February 1st, 2022, 8:28 am The status of the order was never the issue. I always knew the status.
Then why did you ask:
GhostFaceX wrote: February 1st, 2022, 8:28 am
-if you knew the status?
The "status" is shipped or unshipped. I clearly wanted other types of information. It's not rocket science.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]