The Searcher wrote: January 29th, 2022, 12:18 am Some have speculated that some of the Code 3 lights have already died as seen in this footage:
The lightbars suddenly not working is common. Those have to be maintained every so often from what I have experienced. Another thing about the screen used Sony Ecto-1 is that the brakes are completely gone on it. One of the reasons why you never see it being driven for anything anymore. They load it onto a truck bed and have it towed to/from events.

To me, the dumbest thing they did on that car was to paint the siren when they could've just had it re-chromed. I know it's not cheap to do (about $1k) but the end product is completely worth it.

They do try and get the gadgets to work on the car, but I have yet to see the radar dish spin anymore.

What’s sort of upsetting is Sam Salerno’s (Cinema Vehicle Services shop manager) claim that some of the lenses were simply polished, and not all of them were replaced.
“We end up restoring the lightbars on the top of Ecto, replacing the lens, polishing some lenses…”
Restore the lightbars? Wasn’t the rear Force 4 swapped out entirely?
I still don't understand why the Force 4 XL lenses disappeared during the restoration. They were there when they took the damn thing apart, and they re-used the wrong front bar from the spit shine restoration because they were too lazy to find the right one.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]