Hello, I've been looking everywhere for a decent video, or instructions on how to rewire the motor to control the wings using (short demo ) or try me button? Every video either cuts away or has hands infront of what theyre doing, and it's very frustrating. Its like nobody wants to share information. If someone could break it dowm for me and others looking for this information that would be great.
I see what you mean The main youtube video I found was from E. Bernhard Warg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_w3lCPj0-Q&t=235s I do not like his videos, but he has some killer work he has done to prop electronics. If you pull up his video go to time 06:08 and pause the video and take a good look.
What he has done is pulled both the try button wires off the main board and de soldered one wire. It wont matter either one will work as long as you only have one on the try button.
He then de soldered the yellow wire to the motor the one next to the limit switch.
He then solders the yellow wire from the motor to the try button. Last he solders the last wire from the try button back to the motor.
imnoghost liked this
Thanks for clarifying this for me. I
Like you I do not like that guys video mostly because he's sloppy and everything gets cut off. But he does know what he's doing I agree 100%.

I've seen a few posts of people rewiring the on off switch? But only showed the final product. Might you know how to do that mod.

I will attempt the light sequence from GB1 which is well documented on this forum. I just hope I don't ruin my pke meter in the process.

And I also want to make the screen flush, so it looks closer to the real prop.

I know nothing of ekectronics, but i have to start learning if I want to make upgrades.

Thanks again.
Dang I forgot I did not get any pix's of the arms in progress. I had to tear both arms completely down. So I removed the Light board for each arm and that's not a great thing to do to a cheep product like the Spirit PKE, But was a great time to re do the light sequence. Try not to cut any wires you don't need to. Once I had it apart I cut or removed all the support post's this allowed the light board to be pushed up and gives you the room you need to trim the arms down. The hard part was I did it all free hand with a Dremel with a round sander bit, I had made a mark on the face of each part as a guide. Once you have your arms cut down quick seal yes that's a product your light board in both sides of the arms (remember to have your cable connected to your light board before you seal each arm together) and hold it all together with some clamps. Add some paint and put it all back together.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]