I just bought a flight suit from ebay. Its a used , size 48L of the CWU-27/P type. I hope its big enough. weirdest thing, the ebay seller made an offer to me. for almost half off. I hope its not pre slimed. It looks pretty wrinked. However I am a big gal. At 6 ft and 220. It seem like its not big enough. I read it was good to oversize your flight suit. I hope its baggy enough.

Also I need patches. How does everyone feel about code names instead of last names. I really dont like mine. Like I was thinking X-ray. I love me some ionizing radiation. See user name. lol.
Welcome aboard! Yeah, flight suit sizing can be tricky. Regarding patches, the ones sold in the GBFans shop are good, you may also want to check the “For Sale” forum as they appear there fairly regularly. I’ve also found some good ones in places like Etsy (I recently ordered a set of GB2 patches from Egon and Co for my new suit), but be sure to check pictures and reviews if you go that route. And I’d say put whatever you like on your name patch, it’s your suit and you should be happy with it.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]