Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
It depends on if the Afterlife figures have sold well and if there's enough to make another wave. I'd be a little surprised if we don't get figures of
This Post Contains Spoilers
, Gary and Callie... But we'll have to see. As it stands
In the end it's largely down to sales and likeness right availability. The Diamond Select range never got to do the ghosts from Ghostbusters II because of rights issues. Likeweise NECA never made any figures of the four Ghostbusters for the same reason.
GhostFaceX wrote: December 5th, 2021, 6:35 am Why did they have a rights issue with the Scoleri brothers?
Someone better informed then I could give a definitive answer, I think it's something to do with ILM's involvement in the second film.
Kingpin wrote: December 4th, 2021, 10:49 am It depends on if the Afterlife figures have sold well and if there's enough to make another wave. I'd be a little surprised if we don't get figures of
, Gary and Callie... But we'll have to see. As it stands
In the end it's largely down to sales and likeness right availability. The Diamond Select range never got to do the ghosts from Ghostbusters II because of rights issues. Likeweise NECA never made any figures of the four Ghostbusters for the same reason.
If the first wave had the original Ghostbusters and Gozer, then this Afterlife wave has the 4 of them again... I think Gozer is possible again, too. Plus the Target 2 pack seems to be the start of another build a Terror Dog thing. I think we might see a
mrmichaelt wrote: December 5th, 2021, 4:55 pm Plus the Target 2 pack seems to be the start of another build a Terror Dog thing.
Unless it ends up just being an accessory for the existing Terror Dog, like Diamond Select did with the extra pair of horns.

The characters you mentioned seem the most likely. Strange the Plasma series hasn't really had any ghosts.
mrmichaelt liked this
Yeah, apart from the first BAF terror dog with action figures from the 1984 movie, the BAF Terror Dog for Ghostbusters: Afterlife and the recent Mini Pufts action figures the Plasma series has been pretty lacking for ghosts. Hopefully that will change in the near future and I would think that an Afterlife style Gozer is certainly a possibility.
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]