Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
So... while I don't have a real uniform or pack to my name, I did make this about a year or so ago.
I call this the GBN-Buster Frame. It's a customized version of a kit called the GBN-Guard Frame from the series Gundam Build Divers. The kit has been completely repainted, and given new equipment that has been kit bashed from various sources. This includes it's own Proton Pack, Wand, Trap, and a special shield. While I wasn't striving for 100% accuracy with the appearance, I wanted it to at least have the same "feel" as Ghostbusters equipment.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Being a graphic artist (who perhaps loves branding too much) I also created not only a little poster for this guy, but a logo for the "story" he would be in. Complete with it's own version of the "no ghost" logo.

The story for this would take place in the same world Gundam Build Divers, where the "Gltich Busters" are a team that go into the online world of GBN to hunt down and contain glitches in the system. Something that would bring them into contact with monstrous versions of the mysterious "El-Divers".
Kingpin liked this
Thanks! I eventually plan on doing more of these. I actually have a collection of parts set aside to make a Slime Blower for one. The only problem is that the base kit is out of production. So I have to either wait, or spend WAY too much money on a single kit. So... I wait. Lol.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]