I expect to probably get another email from Haslab tomorrow saying it's being shipped. I hope that's the case! I will have gotten two new things. A Xbox Series S and the HasLab proton pack by the end of the week lol
Kieron W wrote: January 9th, 2023, 11:36 am I expect to probably get another email from Haslab tomorrow saying it's being shipped. I hope that's the case! I will have gotten two new things. A Xbox Series S and the HasLab proton pack by the end of the week lol
Unless you live west of Texas, I doubt you'll receive your pack this week. Knowing FedEx, peeps from the west coast to Texas will get them by the end of the week, everyone else by the end of next week. Me being in South Carolina, I probably won't get it until mid to late week next week. My prediction for me is 1/19.
Dragonfire82877 wrote: January 9th, 2023, 12:37 pm
Kieron W wrote: January 9th, 2023, 11:36 am I expect to probably get another email from Haslab tomorrow saying it's being shipped. I hope that's the case! I will have gotten two new things. A Xbox Series S and the HasLab proton pack by the end of the week lol
Unless you live west of Texas, I doubt you'll receive your pack this week. Knowing FedEx, peeps from the west coast to Texas will get them by the end of the week, everyone else by the end of next week. Me being in South Carolina, I probably won't get it until mid to late week next week. My prediction for me is 1/19.
I live in the UK dude. According to what I've read on the groups on facebook, one member phoned up Hasbro Pulse UK and the lady that he spoke to said that they would be shipping it out tomorrow. NOW, is that true? May be, might not be, we'll just have to see!
Dragonfire82877 liked this
GhostFaceX wrote:One of my six (3 packs) labels got cancelled. Anyone else?
It's nothing to worry about. It's standard practice to make an extra label then it gets deleted. You should end up with 2 boxes and 2 labels per set. Because one is for the pack and one is for the slime attachment. So you should end up with 6 labels when all is said and done.
GhostFaceX liked this
GhostFaceX wrote: January 10th, 2023, 12:20 am So either coincidentally or not, 2 of the 3 packs were ordered the first day (what was the cutoff for slime?) so maybe/hopefully that’s why.
The cutoff for the slime attachment was Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00PM ET. If you made your 3rd order before that, you will have 6 labels. But if you ordered after that cut off, you should have 5.
BennyP wrote: January 10th, 2023, 5:08 am Mine has been shipped apparently! Just seen the email… based in the UK.

I bought 2 packs and only got an email for one, but hoping the other will follow suit shortly.
Damn! Us Canadians getting the short end. Our email address change cutoff was Jan 1 too! I mean we are just next door to America…
So that's the email from Hasbro Pulse saying that they've shipped out the Haslab Proton Pack. So all that's left is to get the stuff out of the shed and then get my mom to remeasure my measurements so I can order the flight suits from ACGCosplay!
Just out of pure curiosity, when Hasbro makes a big order like this, do they expect the exact number they ordered or do they figure a certain amount of loss from whatever circumstances?

Like do they say "HEY China factory! We ordered 23,082 of these and we only received 23,074. What happened to the other 8?" or are they like "Well we ordered 25,000 to be safe and received 24,200 so we're all good"?
No change for me... still six stuck at "Label Created" in CHINO with an estimated delivery date of 1/11/2023. Meanwhile we just happened to be going through the worst weather in years here in California so I'm expecting further delays. :whatever:
Tracking for me via Yodel is now up and running but still says it's still at Hasbro and they've yet to pick it up, I'm not in any rush and chances are, is that with what Hasbro said with delivery taking about 3 days tops, it'll deffo be here by end of Friday 13th January!

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]