TobinsGuide wrote: January 5th, 2023, 2:12 am I've also been thinking a lot about other Ghostbusters Haslabs that could be run. I think one of the better things I can come up with (aside from another Proton Pack) is that it should include a belt gizmo, since there's never been a mass produced belt gizmo. I'm not saying that should be the whole thing but maybe a viable campaign would be to do everything on the belt.

Prop radio with holster, belt, Ghost Trap, Ghost Trap holster, PKE Meter with holster, and Belt Gizmo. Tier goals for keyfobs, leg hose with connectors, gloves with slime sample. Maybe around $400? I think that's a decent value IF the PKE Meter, Radio, and the Trap are super-screen accurate (with pedal) and full featured. Maybe you need to throw in Ecto-Goggles to justify anything over $400. I suppose you might get up to $500 if the PKE and Goggles have Afterlife gimmicks and the Trap is REALLY decked out.

There is essentially an advantage to selling the belt with everything on it in one go. You get the holsters with things they holster. The holsters can be done in a single run to actually match, which is harder to do across different runs. Things like the keyfobs and belt gizmo, not normally viable on their own, get viability from being bundled. The belt can actually be designed to port in the hose in a hidden way, which no retail pistol belt would have.

I think a 1984 or Afterlife Venkman pack would do well. It just might not do as well since there are so many direct fan-made alternatives and it risks losing (or upsetting) some Spengler set buyers who settled for the Spengler set or are doing their own conversion. I'm not saying it wouldn't still massively fund. It just might do fewer final units and generally be less interesting/novel.
I think the full belt set is probably the best way to continue on goodwill with the older fans.

I also think that the trap and even the OG packs as they appear in Afterlife are different enough (Even the OG packs were outfitted with the Ion arm and crank gen switches, as well as the newer light sequence) with the weathering to differentiate them from the '84 & '89 packs from Mack's if there's a licensing issue for HasLab to re-utilize much of the tooling, molds, electronics etc from the Spengler release, and I feel like a run of those would do as well if not better than the Spengler pack/wand. Run a campaign as a full set for $599.
trekgod3 wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:02 am If you download the fedex delivery manager app, you'll see tracking numbers for your pack(s). What's strange is I only ordered 3, but there are 4 separate tracking numbers, and each package only weighs 5 pounds. I hope that's just a mistake. Coming from Chino California

Yup!!! I've been checking the FedEx app all week and they finally showed up today. Tentative arrival date of 1/11/2023.
Dr.D wrote: January 5th, 2023, 9:47 am Assuming I'm not the only one who's order is still in the "Unfulfilled" ?
You need to use the haslab app, not the website to see your order status changed to "pending ".
You need to use the fedex delivery manager app to see the tracking number.
zeta otaku wrote: January 5th, 2023, 2:00 pm I'm in New Jersey, the app shows In Progress... eagerly awaiting notification it's been shipped. I guess they're starting west and working their way eastward.
The FedEx package manager says that they got shipping info today and should be start to be shipped on Monday. I'm also on the upper east coast
trekgod3 liked this
zeta otaku wrote: January 5th, 2023, 2:00 pm I'm in New Jersey, the app shows In Progress... eagerly awaiting notification it's been shipped. I guess they're starting west and working their way eastward.
I'm in south Florida and mine have shipped. As mentioned above, you need to download the fedex delivery manager app to see your tracking numbers
Prime 1986, gamera1968 liked this
I live in the US and have never gotten one of the order update emails everyone else has been going on about lately (other than the initial confirmation last year). I took the advice of this thread and downloaded the HasLab app and sure enough it shows my order as “in progress."

I originally checked out as a guest when I ordered, so maybe that's why I never got any follow up emails? I recently created an account just to get some kind of status update and use the app. But I would have expected still to at least get email notifications of shipping status or the initial deadline given to update my mailing address (as others have gotten).
Tight-Pants Jack wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:55 pm I live in the US and have never gotten one of the order update emails everyone else has been going on about lately (other than the initial confirmation last year). I took the advice of this thread and downloaded the HasLab app and sure enough it shows my order as “in progress."

I originally checked out as a guest when I ordered, so maybe that's why I never got any follow up emails? I recently created an account just to get some kind of status update and use the app. But I would have expected still to at least get email notifications of shipping status or the initial deadline given to update my mailing address (as others have gotten).
So you have to sign up for their emails at the bottom of the Hasbro Pulse page. Like the newsletter. You either get all nor nothing, kinda stupid but whatever. I don't know if because of the guest check out they wouldn't send emails. But the fed ex tracking in posts above are the best way to stay up to date due to them actually shipping the packs.
trekgod3 wrote: January 5th, 2023, 3:04 pm
I'm in south Florida and mine have shipped. As mentioned above, you need to download the fedex delivery manager app to see your tracking numbers
Hello, fellow south Floridian. I just downloaded the Fedex delivery manager app, signed in, and I don't see any tracking numbers (under packages to me) - I do hope they update soon. My order on the Hasbro Pulse app still says "In Progress".
I saw a post on Facebook where someone said they contacted customer service and were told that the multiple tracking labels are a safeguard against FedEx marking packages accidentally delivered. Both tracking numbers are attached to a single package.

If you see a third tracking number, apparently that's the green slime add-on being shipped separately.
Prime 1986 wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 3:45 am
GhostFaceX wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 1:03 am Anyone have an easy fix for the ion arm stuff?
If you're talking about the screw heads not being there, that could be a pretty easy fix. The Ion Arm itself is connected on both ends so no real screws. But someone did show it could be separated into a top and bottom piece. It could be possible to 3d print a top with faux screw heads built in. I don't have the dimensions of the piece nor the 3d modelling talent but I'm sure someone on here will probably do it at some point.
Someone said that the ion arm was plastic but another video said it was metal?
oidoglr liked this
Maybe someone can help me out here, because I am not quite understanding a few things regarding the shipping and FedEx tracking.

I downloaded the Hasbro Pulse App which shows my order as "in progress". I haven't gotten any email or anything from FedEx yet. From what I can gather, you can find your shipping info from the FedEx app.

My question, if I download the FedEx app, do I sync it to the Hasbro App or do I search for the package tracking another way?
JTurchetta wrote: January 6th, 2023, 1:27 pm
Ryusui wrote: January 6th, 2023, 1:17 pm Is anyone having trouble logging into FedEx?
Yes. Its been glitchy on both the app and website.
Thanks for the verification.

Broccoli wrote: January 6th, 2023, 2:36 pm Maybe someone can help me out here, because I am not quite understanding a few things regarding the shipping and FedEx tracking.

I downloaded the Hasbro Pulse App which shows my order as "in progress". I haven't gotten any email or anything from FedEx yet. From what I can gather, you can find your shipping info from the FedEx app.

My question, if I download the FedEx app, do I sync it to the Hasbro App or do I search for the package tracking another way?
When you go onto the site/app, it will ask you to register as a user. Use the address you're having your pack delivered to when signing up, and when you're logged in it should show any shipments going to that address.
Prime 1986 wrote: January 6th, 2023, 3:23 pm One of the FedEx orders got cancelled and now the other one says "label created". This happen to anyone else?
That's perfectly normal, apparently there are multiple labels from FedEx.
Does anyone else (beside myself) want to somehow diffuse the cyclotron LEDs?
And if so, what would we use? Maybe some sort of prismatic lens tape or something similar?

I still want to see the lights, but not have them not look like LEDs.
I don't mind the Afterlife chasing pattern, but the '84 light pattern looks strange to me.
gamera1968 wrote: January 6th, 2023, 10:10 pm Does anyone else (beside myself) want to somehow diffuse the cyclotron LEDs?
And if so, what would we use? Maybe some sort of prismatic lens tape or something similar?

I still want to see the lights, but not have them not look like LEDs.
I don't mind the Afterlife chasing pattern, but the '84 light pattern looks strange to me.
I mentioned this a few pages back. circular lenticular frosted decals would do it.

Heck even frosted tape cut to the exact circle diameter would be something
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]