Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
They filmed "Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey" in two weeks. I never underestimate film productions anymore.
RichardLess wrote: August 25th, 2022, 5:20 am In Hollywood there’s a saying. You can do things fast but you can’t do them cheap, you can do things cheap but it won’t be fast.
"Fast, Cheap, and Good. Pick two." - Jim Jarmusch
mrmichaelt, deadderek, SpaceBallz and 2 others liked this
joezlo wrote: September 1st, 2022, 10:14 am Now it would be really cool if Chase cameo'ed as Ron Alexander in GBF.
I’m sorry but no it wouldn’t! Chevy Chase is nearly 80 years old. He was old like 15 years ago when he starred in Community. In no way would Chevy playing an obscure (and much younger) Ghostbusters extended universe character be cool.
deadderek liked this
RichardLess wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 4:04 pm
timeware wrote: August 26th, 2022, 7:17 pm Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by Richardless here. Lol.
I just saw this now.

Nicely done lol.

Sometimes I wonder if people think my name is really Richard or they got what I was going for.
I thought your name was richard until this very post. I get it now
RichardLess wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 4:04 pm
timeware wrote: August 26th, 2022, 7:17 pm Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by Richardless here. Lol.
I just saw this now.

Nicely done lol.

Sometimes I wonder if people think my name is really Richard or they got what I was going for.
Pretty sure I figured this out 2 years ago in a now locked thread.
Alphagaia liked this
New York Comic Con is right around the corner and they DID let everyone at that panel watch Afterlife there... and it was the first year I skipped... and I missed it... and my friend didn't... I'M NOT MAD! I'M NOT UPSET! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS?!

What was I saying?

OH! Right... while no Sony or Ghostbusters specific panel has been announced YET, it's possible we may hear something at NYCC. Which I'll be at this year... just in case... >_>
Sav C liked this
zeta otaku wrote: September 14th, 2022, 9:02 pm New York Comic Con is right around the corner and they DID let everyone at that panel watch Afterlife there... and it was the first year I skipped... and I missed it... and my friend didn't... I'M NOT MAD! I'M NOT UPSET! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS?!

What was I saying?

OH! Right... while no Sony or Ghostbusters specific panel has been announced YET, it's possible we may hear something at NYCC. Which I'll be at this year... just in case... >_>
Ughhhhh that sucks. I can feel your pain all the way the through my virtual screen.
zeta otaku, deadderek liked this
zeta otaku wrote: September 14th, 2022, 9:02 pm New York Comic Con is right around the corner and they DID let everyone at that panel watch Afterlife there... and it was the first year I skipped... and I missed it... and my friend didn't... I'M NOT MAD! I'M NOT UPSET! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS?!

What was I saying?

Fingers crossed.
BatDan wrote: September 14th, 2022, 2:42 pm I hope so. Been really quiet. Hope we hear something soon. Maybe in a few weeks? november? In time for Afterlife’s one year ?
I think they're gonna start filming this fall since it's a Christmas 2023 movie, they'll need the season for production value unless they George Lucas it and film entirely on a sound stage, which I can't see happening with Jason's eye for imagery. We probably won't hear anything "official" per se, but I imagine we'll be seeing leaked set photos. And I love me some leaks.
And looks like GB won't be featured in this year's Pulse Con either.
https://www.cbr.com/hasbro-pulse-con-20 ... s-figures/

Hairy Biker wrote:Do you think they'll use H&L8 for some exterior stuff? I imagine they'd build all the interiors on a stage these days.
I think exterior is fair game and they'll build an interior set like what the ATC crew chose to do.
Kingpin liked this
I want to see the Ghostbusters leave America.

I don’t know how it would work. But I’ve always thought Dan’s original idea for GB2 was super cool. Scotland, faeries, a big ass underground tunnel. Now that sounds like a Real Ghostbusters episode!

I’d love someone like Guillermo Del Toro to give Ghostbusters a spin. His design style.

I found Summerville a bit boring. We didn’t really get much of a sense of the place. I thought that could’ve been done better. I always liked the idea that the towns people were still a part of the Shandor Cult & it’s one of my gripes with the movie that they didn’t go in that direction. Almost in like a Hot Fuzz sort of way.

I really liked Afterlife but one of the things that bothers me about it is this sense of potential that wasn’t met. It was still fun and all that but I think Jason was maybe a draft or two away from “Great”. If they had spread a couple more OGB scenes in, involved the towns people more. But then I guess you’d have to cut something & then maybe we lose something special.

If they are going to make a December 2023 date we should be getting updates soon. I feel like the movie won’t stay at that date though. Just a gut feeling.
deadderek, BatDan, Sav C and 1 others liked this
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]