Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By John Norse
I was maybe 5 years old when I accidentally said my first curse word. This would have been around 1987. I was watching a VHS of Ghostbusters (formatted for television, obviously). I excitedly repeated "We came, we saw, we kicked it's ass!" My mother had to correct me, but I could also tell she was laughing.

I didn't say that word again for a long time, but I was obsessed with that movie. I remember making a ghost trap out of a shoe box and trying to get a small foot pump to blow the "doors" open.

I've been toying with this idea long enough and it's time to spend way too much money fixing up a Spirit Halloween pack. I picked one up a couple of days ago and have promptly spent about three times the cost of the pack on addition parts on the way. The pack it down to the shell ready for some 3d printed parts to be added and some paint this weekend. So it begins.

I have had a jumpsuit with patches on it and most of a halloween costume since last year, and keep telling myself to take the plunge on a bigger project. So here we are.
MichaelGil liked this
By Captike
John Norse wrote: September 30th, 2021, 10:09 pm
I've been toying with this idea long enough and it's time to spend way too much money fixing up a Spirit Halloween pack. I picked one up a couple of days ago and have promptly spent about three times the cost of the pack on addition parts on the way. The pack it down to the shell ready for some 3d printed parts to be added and some paint this weekend. So it begins.
Hey John! I’m glad I’m not the only one that is in this same boat. I shake my head every time I add something else to the Spirit pack. :) But I know, in the end, it’ll all be worth it.
By MichaelGil
I still remember the night I saw it in the Theater, I remember how pumped up I was after it ended and it was 12:30AM and I wasn't tired at all and couldn't sleep that night. It was one of those moments where your first impression sticks with you for the rest of your life. What a time to be alive and see Ghostbusters on it's first run.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]