By tk1495
So I have
tru spec flight suit
2 Rothco belts (bigger buster)
GBfan gloves
gbfan key ring
gbfan elbow pads

Looking for the boots at this point. I have been told by 2 companies that the Corcoran 995 are discontinued and the supply they have is what they have.
Wearing a size 13, I have not found the 995s in my size. Looking at other options which is more important, the side zipper or the flat sole?
I have found jumpboots (Corcoran 1500) in my size but they do not have the zippers. Found Corcoran Tactical boots 985 but they are not flat soled.

Help me GBFANS your my only hope
By tk1495
mike_waclo wrote: September 1st, 2021, 11:41 am This site has a 14, if you can deal with them being slightly larger than needed... https://www.workbootsusa.com/come10lesi ... BkQAvD_BwE
yeah unfortunately this is one of the sites I tried. Their customer service rep said that the inventory on the site is not correct, that they are working on it. They also told me "The only jump boots we carry are the Corcoran and they are all on backorder currently."
By Bootlegger137
I wear the shorter version (6” maybe) of the Rocky for work in the winter/when I can’t wear shorts. Great boots. Very comfortable.

Are you going for movie accuracy, or close enough?

Personal opinion…but if you’re ok with the price, I’d say why not use them as a stop gap and keep your eyes open for something more accurate (if accuracy is your goal).
By tk1495
Bootlegger137 wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 5:43 am I’d say why not use them as a stop gap and keep your eyes open for something more accurate (if accuracy is your goal).
This is my thought. Might even make a few mods on them to make them look a bit more like the 995s
By tk1495
$40 ebay find

Now to find or make a holster, does anyone have pictures of one that I could use for reference?
Bootlegger137 liked this
By tk1495
Been a while since I was here. will become more active now that my pack kit has arrived.
tobycj liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]