Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Ackbar
gbtman1 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 2:04 am
The pack has a rechargeable battery but didn’t come with a charger. Fortunately I’d previously reached out to another Proton Props customer & he let me know which one to find on Amazon.
Hi there,
could you tell me which is the right charger for the pack?
By gbtman1
Chanzon 12V 2A 24W Class 2 Power Supply AC DC Switching Adapter (Input 100-240V, Output 12 Volt 2 Amp) Wall Wart Transformer Charger for DC12V CCTV Camera LED Strip Light (6Ft Cord, 24 Watt Max)

You can find it on Amazon
Ackbar liked this
By DoctorPepper
gbtman1 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 1:07 pm Chanzon 12V 2A 24W Class 2 Power Supply AC DC Switching Adapter (Input 100-240V, Output 12 Volt 2 Amp) Wall Wart Transformer Charger for DC12V CCTV Camera LED Strip Light (6Ft Cord, 24 Watt Max)

You can find it on Amazon
Very helpful. How long did shipping take to arrive in CA?
By gbtman1
He shipped it out on Fri, March 3 & I got it on Wednesday, the 8th. It was supposed to be delivered a day earlier but it got delayed because dhl was trying to find a plane to get it to California. He does provide accurate tracking info & he even covered the shipping cost for me (probably because the order took so damn long)
DoctorPepper, Ackbar liked this
By gbtman1
Thank you. It blows the HasLab pack out of the water but it should at almost 4 times the price. Lol. It’s well worth it though. I’m looking forward to taking it out for cons & Halloween this year.
CitizenBuster, Ackbar, tobycj and 1 others liked this
By gbtman1
Honestly I’m not sure which kit or speakers he used but they sound amazing & can be pretty loud
By Dioxide
Good luck and fingers crossed. I recently had another extra round with the german Customs when importing stuff of Indy M from NZ. Luckely only caused delay.
Ackbar liked this
By Ackbar
He wrote a few weeks ago, that he has sent the pack and told me the trackingnumber. Unfortunately there were issues with customs (customs accused the courier). David wrote me several times and took care. So I have to say: Great customer service :-) Now I have to wail until the courier solved the problem.
tobycj, prodestrian liked this
By tobycj
shoesdontmatch wrote: March 25th, 2023, 3:03 pm Listen.......................You smell something? Things have been kind of quiet has anyone had any word on there packs
He's finished two packs in the last week. One was hand delivered to the customer at the weekend, and the second should ship out this week.
Nighty80, prodestrian, Astomp82 and 2 others liked this
By eljuanyo
He told me in February I could have my pack in my hands in a couple of months. I'll report back in April/May, it's been 2 years, let's pray.
By Kukem
Holy, this thread took a while to read! I read through and haven't really found an answer to this question so i apologize if i missed it somewhere: I was hoping to order a DIY kit from him and was wondering if the wait times were as high as a full pack is? I tried emailing him through his site but never got a reply. (Doesn't give me a lot of confidence). Anyone here just order his kit to build one yourselves?
Arch27 liked this
By tobycj
Kukem wrote: April 20th, 2023, 6:35 am Holy, this thread took a while to read! I read through and haven't really found an answer to this question so i apologize if i missed it somewhere: I was hoping to order a DIY kit from him and was wondering if the wait times were as high as a full pack is? I tried emailing him through his site but never got a reply. (Doesn't give me a lot of confidence). Anyone here just order his kit to build one yourselves?
No, a kit will not be as long as a full build.
By Brendan
I ordered a kit May 3rd, 2022.
We last communicated in November.
Have not received the kit as of yet. It will show up eventually. In case that helps your decision.
By Kukem
Brendan wrote: April 20th, 2023, 7:23 pm I ordered a kit May 3rd, 2022.
We last communicated in November.
Have not received the kit as of yet. It will show up eventually. In case that helps your decision.
Almost a year, huh? Yeah. That helps in making a decision. I love the look of his product, but I might have to look elsewhere. It seems really difficult to find a decent kit or even just a shell to start with right now. Thanks for the responses.
By Astomp82
I’m at 19 months and have gotten updates here and there since ordering in ‘21. I have full faith and confidence in Dave and have seen the quality of his work and know it’ll be worth the wait.

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]