Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Darth_Egon
Hey guys I wanted to give a shout out to Logan!!! I purchased his sound level meter and it is absolutely amazing!!! I plan on doing a full review on it tomorrow and I’ll post the video here. Thank you Sir for a amazing product!!!
By Logan Cade
You're very welcome!
By RealGhostbusterJay
I also ordered this prop and I have to say I love it. He added a protective case so I keep it safe when not being worn. Love that it has the original function and some nice sound varieties. Guys great to work with and communicates great. Thanks so much and if your interested in getting one of these it's a great prop that isn't often seen and adds some nice variety to your GB team.
By Kingpin
I'm saddened to report that Logan has reportedly passed away, following a period of illness that either started or worsened in late January.
By Petzrick
I’m really sorry to hear this. I will keep positive thoughts for Greg’s family. I messaged back and forth with him for a while about his kud meter kit in 2020. Incredibly talented and really nice guy.
By RealGhostbusterJay
That's extremely sad. His stuff was fantastic, I had hopes he might get better as he had mentioned some health issues previously and his KUD meters looked great too. Thank you for letting us know.

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]