For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By groschopf
It's a safe bet that people on this board have a very good idea of what the Real Ghostbusters proton pack.

You likely also know the Pilot episode proton pack (on which the Kenner figures modeled their packs).

But what iteration was this in a single shot of Killerwatt?

It looks like some vestigial tail of the design process -- almost as if the packs were drawn more accurately at first, but with some cartoony elements signaling what the final design would be.

All I could see as a kid was that red box with the diagonal line that shouldn't have been there. It always bugged me, but I couldn't see any of the other details. But now, with better resolution and Photoshop, I've got a better look.

Someone in this forum must have noticed or talked about this already, right?
By groschopf
I figured someone must have looked into this!

I wish those screencaps in the thread you linked to still, worked, but I think I've managed to find some of what you're referring too. You must have worked your ass doing this research.

That style guide page is fantastic, and great work with the elevation drawings.

I'm trying to dig up reference material because I want to generate 3D models of this variant and the pilot pack.
Kingpin liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]